CBR Forum - Enthusiast forums for Honda CBR Owners

CBR Forum - Enthusiast forums for Honda CBR Owners (https://cbrforum.com/forum/)
-   CBR of the Month (https://cbrforum.com/forum/cbr-month-39/)
-   -   *** MAY 2008 NOMINATIONS *** (https://cbrforum.com/forum/cbr-month-39/may-2008-nominations-68868/)

Lord Jersey 05-12-2008 03:25 PM

*** MAY 2008 NOMINATIONS ***

Okeveryone!!!!!May 2008 nominations are now open!!

As soon as we get 5 nominated, seconded and accepted we'll get the voting started. As always remember that the nominees must have a gallery (hint: if you don't see the camera icon below their user name then they don't have a gallery) and they must be an active member.

To help the process alongwe already got the "May `08Self Promotion" thread -- feel free to browse there and nominate your favorite.

https://cbrforum.com/m_565850/tm.htm<-------------- CLICK HERE TO VIEW!!!

AND ALWAYS REMEMBER!!!

[blockquote]Number one...every post in this section is under strict review by the admin. NOTHING, and I mean NOTHING is to be posted here that is non-ROTM related. The way it will work:I will announce a start day for nominations. To be nominated, the member must have a gallery and be an active member. By active,I mean that members who haven’t posted since July of 03 are not eligible. Before anyone asks, lets set it at this...to be active, it means you must have at least 5 posts in the month in question, and the month before. You can not nominate yourself. You cannot be ROTM 2 months in a row, although anyone who has already won, can win again. Nominations will be limited to 5 per month, and IF YOU WERE IN THERUNNING LAST MONTH, YOU CANNOT COMPETE AGAIN FOR ANOTHER MONTH.Weare trying to giveEVERYONE a chance at this.The nominations will be closed once we reach 5, or after 2 weeks.

The way nominations will officially work:

1. Someone nominates Jersey's2001 929RR
2. Someone else seconds that nomination for Jersey's 2001 929RR (at this point, the nomination is official)
3. Jersey accepts the nomination, thus locking it in for voting.

If, in the first hour of nomination week, 50 people are nominated, and seconded, the first 5 to accept are officially entered in the contest.

Once nominations are closed, the members who are nominated are permitted to post more pictures in the voting thread. Users are not to start any topics in this section without permission.
[/blockquote]
This thread is for nominations and second's and accepting only!!! DO NOT PIMP YOUR RIDE HERE!!! That is what the self promotion thread is for. If we see someone "Self Promoting" here it will be deleted immediatly! If you self promote here you will be in-elliglable to compete this month!!! Let's find some nice rides out there and get them up for votes. Also once bikes are nominated DO NOT VOTE HERE!!! Wait for the voting thread to be posted!!! Thanx Everyone

LJ

cwmc29 05-12-2008 03:42 PM

RE: *** MAY 2008 NOMINATIONS ***

I will nominate Daa - Shoortbuss.

Martin_D 05-12-2008 03:52 PM

I will second that on Shoort Buss

shoortbuss 05-12-2008 03:53 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Wow, thank you gentlemen...I humbly accept.

I would also like to go ahead and nominate cwmc29...

I swear this is a coincidence, as I only opened this thread just now to nominate him. I love the Pittsburgh black n' gold (GO PENS), even though it wasn't intended for that. Either way, very tastefully done mods and a sharp, clean bike.

Attachment 72471

Lord Jersey 05-12-2008 04:44 PM

Hey guys, when you nominate someone.....how about throwing a picture in there so everyone knows what kinda ride is getting the nod? We used to do that and it made it easier for everyone. Thanks. Good luck to all this month.
LJ

Karl 05-12-2008 05:01 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I nominate Pitbull#1 and this beauty...
Attachment 72470

TriColour 05-12-2008 06:03 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I nominate Karl as ROTM.
Attachment 72468

Lord Jersey 05-12-2008 06:30 PM

Sorry Karl. Great bike, good luck next month.
"You cannot be ROTM 2 months in a row, although anyone who has already won, can win again. Nominations will be limited to 5 per month, and IF YOU WERE IN THERUNNING LAST MONTH, YOU CANNOT COMPETE AGAIN FOR ANOTHER MONTH.Weare trying to giveEVERYONE a chance at this."

LJ

TriColour 05-12-2008 06:34 PM

ORIGINAL: Lord Jersey

Sorry Karl. Great bike, good luck next month.
"You cannot be ROTM 2 months in a row, although anyone who has already won, can win again. Nominations will be limited to 5 per month, and IF YOU WERE IN THERUNNING LAST MONTH, YOU CANNOT COMPETE AGAIN FOR ANOTHER MONTH.Weare trying to giveEVERYONE a chance at this."

LJ
Sorry, didn't check to see if he was nominated last month.

Karl 05-12-2008 06:40 PM

ahh thats a good point, well maybe next month then guys :)thank you for the nomination tricolour, I should have realised, hope my nomination for Pitbull#1 still counts, good luck to everyone :)