CBR Forum - Enthusiast forums for Honda CBR Owners

CBR Forum - Enthusiast forums for Honda CBR Owners (https://cbrforum.com/forum/)
-   CBR of the Month (https://cbrforum.com/forum/cbr-month-39/)
-   -   March 2014 ROTM Nomination Thread (https://cbrforum.com/forum/cbr-month-39/march-2014-rotm-nomination-thread-151027/)

74demon 03-03-2014 11:02 PM

March 2014 ROTM Nomination Thread

Welcome to nomination thread for March 2014!

This is the place to nominate bikes for the March Ride of the Month Voting thread later in month.
The winner will receive a cool title to show off their victory, a bag full of bragging rights, and an extra skip in their step.

The new rules for nominations are:

-- You now CAN nominate yourself, or someone else if you want. The nomination only needs to be seconded. If someone else nominates you, you must second your nomination.

-- A photo of the CBR must accompany the nomination.

-- Nominees must have at least 10 posts.

-- Past winners are eligible after 1 year has past.

-- Up to 10 bikes may enter.

This thread will close on 3/15. A voting thread will then follow.

Sebastionbear1 03-03-2014 11:21 PM

Ooooh goody! Step right up with your nominations :D

You're doing a great job Demon.

Cheers, SB

74demon 03-05-2014 09:38 AM

Originally Posted by Sebastionbear (Post 1266282)
You're doing a great job Demon.

Thanks SB!

Are you going to get in this month?

Optimus_Prime 03-05-2014 01:15 PM

I'd like to nominate FOGeologist's sharp looking F3.

Kiwi born 03-05-2014 02:09 PM

Hi guys,
I would like to nominate JNSRacing for the CBR of the month. Has done some very cool mods and it's one hell of a sweeeeeet looking F2!!

Thanks
KB

74demon 03-05-2014 02:24 PM

Originally Posted by Kiwi born (Post 1266412)
Hi guys,
I would like to nominate JNSRacing for the CBR of the month. Has done some very cool mods and it's one hell of a sweeeeeet looking F2!!

Thanks
KB

JNSRacing won last month....

Why don't you run for it this month KB?

Kiwi born 03-05-2014 02:48 PM

Originally Posted by 74demon (Post 1266415)
JNSRacing won last month....

Why don't you run for it this month KB?

Err my F2 is as it was the day it was born, it's lots its baby teeth and grown its adult RK's and that's about where it starts and ends. I honestly didn't think it was worthy. I mean I love my bike but damn there's some REAL nice bike on this site. Ill enter it for a laugh if you thinks its worth a shot Demon

Kiwi born 03-05-2014 02:49 PM

Ohh and can see why he won :) my bad for not checking first sorry guys and gals

74demon 03-05-2014 03:01 PM

Never hurts to try.
Just get pictures from the good side....

Kiwi born 03-05-2014 05:13 PM

Kiwiborns 92 CBR600 F2

1 Attachment(s)
Okay so here goes nothin,
Following on from Demons suggestion to entre my bike for this month comp (please nominate my bike), here below be my girls "pretty side" :) Her name is Norma Jean cause she's got all the curves in all the right places. So what's she got going for her? She a fine example of an original F2. She still has the same colours and all the other goodies on her that she did when she was born. Has little aftermarket gear, slider, chain, sprockets, tyres. My personal opinion is she still looks as sexy as some of the newer bikes of today. Certainly turns heads n that's always good :)

Attachment 29928

So that's her in all her glory.
Of course I now need someone to second my nomination so common fellow F2 lovers, give a brother a hand :)

KB