CBR of the Month This section is specifically for issues pertaining to CBR of the month nominations and voting!

* January `08 ROTM Nominations *

Search this Thread

Old 12-24-2007, 10:24 PM
Retired Admin, January 2008 ROTM, Lord of Neon & L.E.D.s
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: * January `08 ROTM Nominations *

ORIGINAL: sixhundredrr

ORIGINAL: Big Kahuna

Well, I wouldn't want to keep you waiting...

Why don't you let anyone who wants to compete each month, post up one picture of their bike in the thread. Then, let the members decide viaa poll.

Works great on other forums. That way those that want to compete can do so without having to go through all these theatrics.
There is a thread like that to pimp your ride for ROTM. There are rules, of course.
Well that pretty much explains that. What you stated, is already being used. I think this month was the only one that was rushed. Every other month, all members have a chance to show off thier rides to be selected. I would state again.....if you do not like the way it is done, don't click on the ROTM threads.
LJ

Old 12-25-2007, 01:08 PM

ORIGINAL: Lord Jersey

Well that pretty much explains that. What you stated, is already being used. I think this month was the only one that was rushed. Every other month, all members have a chance to show off thier rides to be selected. I would state again.....if you do not like the way it is done, don't click on the ROTM threads.
LJ
As you wish.

Old 12-25-2007, 03:46 PM

ORIGINAL: Big Kahuna

ORIGINAL: Lord Jersey

LJ
As you wish.
It looks like someone is a little angry!!!! Why don't you nominate who you want in the ROTM? I mean it seems like a good system too me. People nominate the bike that look the best. WHAT'S SO WRONG WITH THIS SYSTEM?

Old 12-25-2007, 07:12 PM

He wanted his friend nominated. and no one second his friends bike. it happens. this was the first month my bike got nominated. I wanted to see mine in there before. This is the way this is done so just do it the way it is.

Old 12-25-2007, 10:35 PM

rules are rules i thought this was a rotm thread not crying room the system is in place for a reason (it works) ive been amember for over a year and never heard of anyone having a problem so your buddy didnt get in big whoop..... news flash there are 12 months in a year thats my.02

Old 12-26-2007, 12:06 AM
Retired Moderator & The Big Deal

hehe Less Clam!

Old 12-26-2007, 11:50 AM

Its all in fun people!!! I customed my ride for me, if others like it thats a good thing & if ya don't its still all good. I like seeing all the creativity out here. For those get nominated & win ROTM, is wonderful thing, so no more HATE'N.

Old 12-26-2007, 12:05 PM
Retired Admin, January 2008 ROTM, Lord of Neon & L.E.D.s

We on the Admin/Mod staff are never gonna please everyone. I do listen to the suggestions. I treat this board like a child. I have never had so much fun talkin about anything with this group of people. There are always gonna be that one of two people that are not happy with things. That's life. I will still listen to suggestions, and work in an adult manner to solve the issues.On the otherhand Iam not gonna listen to anyone that will not work with us, and resort to wise___ comments.
Please for everyone on this board: help us, so we can make this board better, and not turn it into a childish argument board full of complaining. I believe that all the admins and mods are feeling the same vibe. The only other alternative is to cancel the whole ROTM alltogether. Which one sounds better? <---- retorical.
LJ

Old 12-26-2007, 08:09 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

well said lj...keep up the good work!

Quick Reply: * January `08 ROTM Nominations *