CBR Forum - Enthusiast forums for Honda CBR Owners

CBR Forum - Enthusiast forums for Honda CBR Owners (https://cbrforum.com/forum/)
-   CBR of the Month (https://cbrforum.com/forum/cbr-month-39/)
-   -   * * * J U N E 2 0 0 8 N O M I N A T I O N S * * * (https://cbrforum.com/forum/cbr-month-39/j-u-n-e-2-0-0-8-n-o-m-i-n-t-i-o-n-s-70727/)

chainstretcher 06-10-2008 05:38 PM

* * * J U N E 2 0 0 8 N O M I N A T I O N S * * *

All right peeps!!! It's June 10th and I'm opening nominations for June ROTM. I know the internet gremlins have been making things difficult but CBRF continues to muddle through ... and as long as we're muddling we might as well have a ROTM. In fact, since last month was so hairy we're gonna do two ... yes that's right, TWO, ROTMs this month. May peeps are already nominated but June is in your hands. As always, keep in mind that there are restrictions on who is eligible to run so without futher adieu, here's da rules:

[blockquote]quote:

Number one...every post in this section is under strict review by the admin. nothing, and I mean NOTHING is to be posted here that is non-COTM related. the way it will work: i will announce a start day for nominations. to be nominated, the member must have a gallery and be an active member. by active, i mean that members who haven’t posted since July of 03 are not eligible. before anyone asks, lets set it at this...to be active, it means you must have at least 5 posts in the month in question, and the month before. you can not nominate yourself. you can not be ROTM 2 months in a row, although anyone who has already won, can win again. nominations will be limited to 5 per month. the nominations will be closed once we reach 5, or after 2 weeks.

The way nominations will officially work:

1. Someone nominates Joes 2004 600RR
2. Someone else seconds that nomination for Joes 2004 600RR (at this point, the nomination is official)
3. Joe accepts the nomination, thus locking it in for voting.

If, in the first hour of nomination week, 50 people are nominated, and seconded, the first 5 to accept are officially entered in the contest.
[/blockquote]

Once nominations are closed, the members who are nominated are permitted to post more pictures in the voting thread. Users are not to start any topics in this section without permission.

Please do not post pictures of your bike in this thread unless you have already been nominated and seconded.

And finally, I'm not 100% that the polls are up and running but I'm hoping by voting time they will be. Worst case scenario you can PM your choice when the time comes.

Karl 06-10-2008 06:26 PM

RE: * * * J U N E 2 0 0 8 N O M I N A T I O N S * * *

1 Attachment(s)
I'm gonna have to nominate Wong this month :)
Attachment 71677

kodiak1122 06-10-2008 08:21 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I nominate JonnyJon
Attachment 71676

More pics here -> https://cbrforum.com/fb.asp?m=582532

Ghusar 06-10-2008 10:32 PM

Sas gets my vote

I so wanted to vote for my fellow Russina but damn it man Wong the bike is not yours! if it was you would have my vote

ynks4evr 06-10-2008 11:10 PM

second jonnyjon

im normally not a huge fan of streched sportbikes but dam thats sexy, the subtle details are what make it great

JonJon 06-10-2008 11:31 PM

I accept.

Wong 06-11-2008 04:55 AM

Karl, thanks for nominating! I accept. :)

JonJon 06-11-2008 04:57 AM

You need 2 nominations first. someone has to nominate you and someone has to 2nd it before you can accept.

Wong 06-11-2008 05:04 AM

JonnyJon, OK. I understood.

Dusik 06-11-2008 05:10 AM

second Wong