CBR of the Month This section is specifically for issues pertaining to CBR of the month nominations and voting!

February voting

Search this Thread

Old 01-10-2006, 03:49 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: February voting

ORIGINAL: Anubis

We havn`t had any nominations yet have we? I nominate Metalscorpio the man has some serious engine mods which i`d love to look into, if only for more money. The best lookin ride i`ve seen for a while too.

+1 on that. That is one HOT bike!!!

Old 01-10-2006, 05:20 PM

original: Anubis

we havn`t had any nominations yet have we? I nominate metalscorpio the man has some serious engine mods which i`d love to look into, if only for more money. The best lookin ride i`ve seen for a while too.

game over!!!!

Old 01-10-2006, 09:36 PM

holy ****. I think February nominations have just been opened and closed. see ya in march!!

Old 01-10-2006, 10:12 PM

i dont think nominations have even opend yet actualy. but ok Ohh i cant seem to find Metalscorpio's gallery isent that a thing you need to be nominated??? I dont mean to sound like an A**hole but nominates havent even started yet.

Old 01-10-2006, 11:20 PM

Metalscorpios bike is probably one of the top 5 best looking sportbikes I have seen. When nomination time comes, he got my vote. Anybody know where he might have gotten those decals, or is it paint?

Old 01-11-2006, 12:06 AM

wow guys, I'm out of words. I'm so greatfull of all that has been said here that I will like to let you guys know something new about my bike and it's look:

My bike will be at the New York City Motorcycle Show on January 20th to the 22nd in 2 Wheel Tunner Magazine booth.

Again, Thank you guys for all those kind words and i hope you all like the new upgrades that i'm doing this weekend

Old 01-11-2006, 12:13 AM

ORIGINAL: Truckie973

i dont think nominations have even opend yet actualy. but ok Ohh i cant seem to find Metalscorpio's gallery isent that a thing you need to be nominated??? I dont mean to sound like an A**hole but nominates havent even started yet.

so how do i do that?. If pictures of my bike you want to see i'll be more then glad to show you all them right here

Old 01-11-2006, 02:07 AM

yo metal im not sayin your bike doesent rock because it does its fuc*in sweet. I was reading posts before this and other people got yelled at for skipping ahead and so on and so fourth. You can start a gallery by going to the photo gallery link at the top of the page and its pretty much self explanitory from there if you can get that pic on your avatar u should be fine. dont take any offense your a fellow NYer and trust me I will be at the jacobe javits center on the 20th (my birthday) to check yo shizzel out.

Old 01-11-2006, 02:29 AM
Muz

Mr collins did a good write up on adding a photogallery here

Old 01-11-2006, 07:32 AM

ORIGINAL: Metalscorpio
so how do i do that?. If pictures of my bike you want to see i'll be more then glad to show you all them right here

PM Chainstrecher or Don

Quick Reply: February voting