CBR of the Month This section is specifically for issues pertaining to CBR of the month nominations and voting!

April 2009 ROTM Nominations

Search this Thread

Old 04-11-2009, 09:58 PM
Admin Emeritus & MVN
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Dudes yer killin me. Rojerlockless and Rickracer got no album so you guys got til tomorrow afternoon to post up an album. It's really easy but that was originally the whole point of ROTM Am still checking on the other guys.

PlayfulGod and lgmendez are good to go (I know lg is light on posts but from past practice after the 10th we let that one slide).

Repsolroger and nafstap just gotta accept ... Rickracer needs an album and to accept ... Rojerlockless just needs an album.

Old 04-11-2009, 11:42 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

lol i didnt know we could nominate ourselves, ill play along id like to nominate my 98 f3

https://cbrforum.com/forum/members/thegoldpro-33810-albums-98-f3-363/

Old 04-12-2009, 12:21 AM

if we can self nominate this month..... my F4i ?

Name:  F4iLeftSide.jpg
Views: 197
Size:  122.8 KB

Old 04-12-2009, 01:09 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Wow a mercy second from Classic's wife, my bike sure is a winner... As flattering as it is, I can't accept, that sh*t is pathetic. Sorry Stretch, I know you nominated me.

How about I accept on Repsol's behalf since I'm sure he has things going on and can't check the forum at this time? This is a month of first...no albums, self nominations, mercy seconds, let's add one more to the mix.

Old 04-12-2009, 01:58 AM
Admin Emeritus & MVN
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Sorry ... no accepting for someone else. That's just strange But if you don't wanna compete so be it. If nominated I will not run -- if elected I will not serve, eh?

As for everyone else in the running: I'm getting this show on the road tomorrow after 5pm so have your albums, seconds and accept by then. Having a ROTM with just 2 would be a first also

And Steve, you gotta get Kerri her own account over here dude ... how else is she sposed to tell us all those Classic secrets

Old 04-12-2009, 07:52 AM

I Gutcha NAFSTAP!
You have this one come on...don't throw in the towel...you have ROCKET RED! You can't beat Rocket Red!
(although...that is a pretty sweet paint job lockless has got!)
But nope, I'm sticken with the Red Rocket!

NAFSTAP!

Old 04-12-2009, 12:17 PM

Originally Posted by PlayfulGod
My 00 CBR F4/F4i/RR lol

You beat you me to it! I was read the thread and then couldn't remember your name but couldn't forget the bike either. You'll have my vote for sure...

Old 04-12-2009, 04:58 PM

I nominate my 2007 honda CBR 1000RR
Mods: D&D exhast, K&N air Filter, Sneeky pete NOS, Bazzaz Traction Control Unit, Wave Rotors, Race Tech Custom Suspension, Vortex Race Gears, Roaring toys Grips and fairing spikes, Puig Windsheild and Carbon Fiber tire hugger, Scorpion Alarm, Pig Spotters, Clear clutch cover, Demon eyes, Leds throughout the bike, Torque Rims, Pirelli Corsa III tires, and of course the custom Paint

Mods since pic: Akropovic Full Evolution Racing Exhast, Harris Adj Sets, Click and Roll Levers, Slipper Clutch.

Mods On the Way: Custom Seats to match the paint job

Mods in the future: Turbo Kit, and Single Sided Swing arm with 240 kit

At Night

Quick Reply: April 2009 ROTM Nominations