CBR Forum - Enthusiast forums for Honda CBR Owners

CBR Forum - Enthusiast forums for Honda CBR Owners (https://cbrforum.com/forum/)
-   CBR 954RR (https://cbrforum.com/forum/cbr-954rr-21/)
-   -   Man!! Kids vs my bike (https://cbrforum.com/forum/cbr-954rr-21/man-kids-vs-my-bike-157253/)

Tyronekndrck 03-09-2018 10:57 PM

Man!! Kids vs my bike

This might be in the wrong section but I have a big problem. Kids in my apartment complex keep ****ing with my now ****ed 954. Got a call from someone I know in the complex and they told me my bike was on its side. I rushed home and both mirrors were snapped off and missing. Now have crack in right fairing. I noticed them around my bike before like trying to get on it. I was thinking about buying a stand for it or maybe covering it up but that won't stop these crazy kids from ****ing with ****. Or what about one of those alarm locks

EchoWars 03-10-2018 04:04 AM

Alarm lock + cover. And start looking for a new place to live.

Gunk 03-10-2018 06:07 AM

Even you improve the security and support it on a paddock stand the little feckers will still mess around with it.

Can’t you rent a garage?

hamlin6 03-10-2018 06:36 AM

If your complex has security cameras park near one if them. You will at least have footage of them if something happens again.

trachito 03-13-2018 10:47 AM

That's sucks, man. I knew a guy who put a camera in his window and recorded a group of kids standing by it while another kid kicked the bike trying to knock it over. He rushed down and started screaming at the kid, and his dad just happened to be walking by. Big guy. The owner was intimidated by the dad's size, but once he explained how the kid had kicked his bike and he had it on vid, the dad snatched that kid up so fast and whipped his @ss, the owner almost started to feel sorry for him.

Anyway, if it's possible, park it inside your apt or in view of a camera at least. Hold the parents responsible for repairs. That way the kid gets it from them.

tentacleslap 03-13-2018 01:44 PM

Will building management consider letting you build a small electric fence around the bike? One or two little jolts should convince 'em to make better decisions

Tyronekndrck 03-13-2018 07:51 PM

Thanks for all the suggestions. My complex is under new management for about a year now and take section 8/government assistance. When I first moved where I live now, we had police patrol at least every 2 hours thru out the day. These people don't care about where they live or even watch their kids. The person that saw it happens don't know exactly where they live and said there was 2 of them and looked 9-10. I talked to the building management and only thing I can do is install a camera facing my parking area. Look like I'll cover it up install a alarm on it and install a camera. Last 4th of July I had my 01 freshly painted mustang parked outside. New rims and other visual mods. I heard my alarm go off turns out kids was throwing firecrackers at my car. Roman candles what they call em. They ran down the hill when I ran outside. Seems like they just want to **** up **** that stands out. Was a nice area when I first moved here but **** this section 8 bill****

Tyronekndrck 03-13-2018 07:52 PM

Originally Posted by tentacleslap (Post 1312870)
Will building management consider letting you build a small electric fence around the bike? One or two little jolts should convince 'em to make better decisions

Omg I wish. Might sound bad but I kinda wish the bike would have fell on them.

Rhondasoulsoothinghonda 03-13-2018 10:09 PM

If your on the ground floor mate put it inside. You could get another seat out spikes in it that just pierce through hook some wires to them so they get a zap on the ass or hands