CBR 954RR 2002 - 2003 - CBR 954RR Forum

how to go 200 mph and +

Search this Thread

Old 08-01-2007, 06:55 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: how to go 200 mph and +

ORIGINAL: blizzneck

funny, I thought this was a CBR FORUM. **** in gixxers, not for me!!
True, but open-minded intelligent people are also allowed to post. Some of us appreciate that there are a lot of nice bikes out there.

Old 08-01-2007, 06:57 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ORIGINAL: outsider8

funny, I thought this was a CBR FORUM. **** in gixxers, not for me!!
thats cool bro,all i was saying is that if you(or anyone)has the need to go 200mph or more
this is one way to do it!!
i also had no idea this busa belonged to ghost rider!!

also,it is a shame honda stopped producing the blackbird!!
NO disrespect brah, when we start veering off of Honda my brain hurts. Thats why I brought up sum ideas to go 200+ on a HONDA. much respect

Old 08-01-2007, 07:00 PM

ORIGINAL: TheX

True, but open-minded intelligent people are also allowed to post. Some of us appreciate that there are a lot of nice bikes out there.
Laughing my *** off!! I'm a close minded retard when it comes to me HONDA. You are right though, 2 eaches own. Much respect

Old 08-01-2007, 07:10 PM

Laughing my *** off!! I'm a close minded retard when it comes to me HONDA. You are right though, 2 eaches own. Much respect
bro(this is old age talking)-in the overall scheme of things a bike is a bike,however
some break more than others Name:  badteeth.gif
Views: 111
Size:  155 Bytes-so relax you own a honda Name:  flex.gif
Views: 113
Size:  2.2 KB

Name:  deathmetal.gif
Size:  452 Bytes

Old 08-01-2007, 09:15 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Age has nothing to do with it, it's called being smart. Honda aint the only bike out there, and it certainly isn't the only reliable ride either. You do know other people that ride/track/race bikes, right? You do actually listen to the people with real experience, right?

Old 08-01-2007, 09:29 PM

Age has nothing to do with it, it's called being smart. Honda aint the only bike out there, and it certainly isn't the only reliable ride either. You do know other people that ride/track/race bikes, right? You do actually listen to the people with real experience, right?
Name:  eek7.gif
Size:  1.6 KB-please explain!!!

Old 08-02-2007, 12:50 AM

PLEEZE due esplaine. Obviously its not the only bike out there, just happens to be my favorite by FAR. As I stated before, too eaches own, I actually luv riding with a variety of peeps riding on a variety of bikes. Much luv and mad respect to those who choose to ride on two wheels, its just the "open-minded intelligent people" who are smart enough to choose a HONDA. Now what these people do when their actually on the HONDA separates the truly intelligent people from the street lizards.

Old 08-02-2007, 03:34 PM

ORIGINAL: hall0404

i wasnt talking about cornering at 200 they have crappy cornering in the first place. they ride like crap,they look like crap, all they are is overpriced and over rated
i have to disagreee...theres alot of busas around here...stock and stretched...now the stretched ones....ya....cornering....hell no...i think they look good. alot better then the zx14's

Old 08-02-2007, 11:00 PM

god, those zx14 are ugly, friend has one and i was almost embarresed riding with him....its fast dont get me wrong but he is an eyesore in the middle of a bunch of liter bikes...

Old 08-03-2007, 12:01 AM

IMO, Busas are purpose built. Just like the other liter bikes. Its kinda like the right tool for the job. If your desire is to exceed 200 then the Busa is what you need! I really do not have that urge. I more apreciate a good looking bike that is easy to handle and is an all around performer, like the 954! I acknowledge the fact thatthere are some individuals who can out due me when it comes to cornering while they are equiped with a Busa, but that really doesnt matter either! haha, if that did matter I'd be on a damn race track! I have to say though, the one thing have have not seen (or really looked for) is someone riding some wheelers on a Busa. Im sure they can come up, but I have not personally seen it unless it was turbo'd! With that in mind, I do not think a person would be buying a Busa with hopes of scrapin or ridin a mile long wheeler!