CBR 954RR 2002 - 2003 - CBR 954RR Forum

Congratulations TK

Search this Thread

Old 09-02-2007, 11:13 PM
Jan 2009 ROTM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Congratulations TK

Supra, you prolly were looking at my trackday pic. I take off my front mirrors, flushmounts, and put my clear windscreen back in, i also put on woody stickers. Normally no stickers and i have smoke flushmounts, smoke windscreen.

As far as whats been going on, its a real mess. My best friend and his wife were killed a few days ago, and i am not holding up real great. All i can say is if this guy dont spend the rest of his life in prison, i will kill him myself!! (heres the short version of the story)

Police in Shawano County think the man who caused a tragic double fatal accident was drunk at the time of the crash. The Shawano County District Attorney's Office charged Richard Ware with multiple felonies and misdemeanors including two counts of homicide by intoxicated uses of a motor vehicle.

The crash happened on a Shawano County highway and killed James and Laura Tyndall.

Hearing what happened devastated one of Ware's friends, Matt Casper. "What happened was not intentional. I mean, rick's a good-hearted man."

According to court documents, Ware drank a 12-pack of beer before getting behind the wheel of this red car. Eventually slamming into the Tyndalls , sending them into the path of an oncoming semi.

Shawano County D.A. Greg Parker says this isn't the first time Ware has been accused of drinking and driving. "He has a pending owi case a blood alcohol concentration of 0.203." Parker said. Before the crash, Ware's friends said he was getting his life back together and just started a new job. Now, Ware faces a lifetime in prison.

Old 09-03-2007, 08:29 AM

Wow...just wow. I assumed tragedy meant something pretty bad, but that is just terrible. My prayers are w/ you and everyone affected.

Not that revenge is always the best route...but they should just beat that waste of life until his last breath, let him recover for a year and do it again. And again.

I HATE DUI'ers...one stabbed the gas "accedently" while sitting at a red light while me and a friend were crossing a crosswalk when I was 14, gave my buddy a compound broken arm. He got out of the car and said he thought the light was green...and didn't see the two kids in front of him, at 1:00 in the afternoon! Needless to say, I called 911...and threw the best sucker punch i've ever thrown when he wasn't looking and turned around. Broke that f*cker's nose real good.

He cries assualt when the police show up, I say he probably hit his face on the wheel or something...but I never touched him. His BAC was more than double the limit, and the only witness to the whole thing said he got out of the car w/ a bloody nose...so they ignore his accusaitions and locked him up. ******* got his.

If he gets out, let me know when the beatdown is...I'll be on the first flight out there w/ my ***-stompin' boots!

'Til then, best I can do is say I'm sorry for your loss and remember all involved in my prayers.

-Steve

Old 09-04-2007, 10:37 AM

Sorry to hear about your loss. Hang in there bro, the pain will soon ease. I will also pray that justice is served.

Old 09-05-2007, 11:38 PM

Damn!! That is super f 'd!!

I can't even imagine how pissed you are. But don't get your *** locked up. Be smart about it

Old 09-06-2007, 03:40 AM

He WILL get his. I firmly believe that you reap what you sew.