CBR 954RR 2002 - 2003 - CBR 954RR Forum

ANYONE with alot of parts for 954RR for sale?

Search this Thread

Old 07-25-2013, 06:28 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ANYONE with alot of parts for 954RR for sale?

Hey guys, i was lucky to purchase a bike with 4k miles on it that was totalled but still had a clean title. But do need a good 1k in parts before i can get it up and going again. I'm looking for anyone with a bunch of 954RR parts that you're selling...

---fairings, radiator, gauge cluster, the entire front is gone so i need any parts that in the front, including tires, front rim, chain, rear seat, right throttle parts.

thank you

Old 07-25-2013, 07:48 PM
Retired Super Moderator and Fighterer
Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts

I'll have some parts for you when I get done moving. I'll definitely have a front rim, possibly throttle assembly, cables, etc, maybe a radiator... I'm not 100% sure of all the stuff I have.

I should be moved in within a month or so at the latest. Shoot me a PM and I'll contact you as soon as i get everything into my new garage

Old 07-25-2013, 10:25 PM
Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by Moussa Sleiman
Hey guys, i was lucky to purchase a bike with 4k miles on it that was totalled but still had a clean title. But do need a good 1k in parts before i can get it up and going again. I'm looking for anyone with a bunch of 954RR parts that you're selling...

---fairings, radiator, gauge cluster, the entire front is gone so i need any parts that in the front, including tires, front rim, chain, rear seat, right throttle parts.

thank you
I have a front wheel with rotors listed in the for sale section. The prices there do not include the tire which is a Bridgestone S20 with about 50% tread left. If you are interested in the tire add $40 to prices listed in link below.

https://cbrforum.com/forum/parts-sal...-wheel-147781/