CBR 929RR 2000 - 2001 CBR 929RR Forum

Erion CBR900RE Serials

Search this Thread

Old 03-23-2008, 07:57 PM
Permanent ROTM Nominee
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Erion CBR900RE Serials

how does 101627 equate into one of the 1st 150 or so to have been made?

what web site did you look on to search for genuine honda erion parts?

Old 03-24-2008, 01:02 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I was told 2000 is the number buy somebody at a dealer. not sure if its true or not. I have only seen one or two per city I have lived in. i have an erion (as well as the yellow) I will get my info when I go home.

Old 03-24-2008, 03:05 PM

I don't have an erion, but I'm pretty sure I have a white spring.....Just wanted to throw that in there!! ha ha

Old 03-24-2008, 11:11 PM

ORIGINAL: Chad4000

I was told 2000 is the number by somebody at a dealer.
I was thinkin 2000 too. Since 2000 was the year that Erion Racing had all those victories, it would only make sense.
We'll see if anyone else has any more info...

Old 03-25-2008, 10:15 AM
Permanent ROTM Nominee

and how do you claim with your vin to have one of the first 150 to have been produced?

just wishful thinking or was that the best answer you could come up with to explain you 100% stock white erion spring?

maybe I'm just hateing on you?

but I realy want to know how you figured your was on the first, common sense is just not allowing this to make sense to me!

Old 03-25-2008, 10:28 AM

Common Sense?? LOL...This is what we're dealing with:

"I was thinkin 2000 too. Since 2000 was the year that Erion Racing had all those victories, it would only make sense."

Old 03-25-2008, 10:55 AM

Alright, I know this isn't the first time this has been said, but I just wanted to add my .02

I do feel like Metalhedd is getting bashed pretty good. However I see both sides to this story. I do see some holes in the things that Metalhedd is asking and saying about Erions. I don't know that much about them, but I don't claim to know either. I think that's what angers people are people who make statements that might night be true (or claim to be true) multiple times.

With that being said, I think this whole thing should be squashed and everyone chill. LOL And EVERYONE needs to put a little more thought into what they're saying. Just wanted to give my opinion on the subject.

I've been following this forum for a bit now, and THIS isn't something that happens on here often. But I can definately tell which "types" of personalities are targeted. No offense intened, just trying to bring peace!!

Old 03-25-2008, 10:59 AM
Permanent ROTM Nominee

I can line with that, I had a svt contour which was limited to 5K a year for a four year run and that mean only 20K were made ever, sound like a lot but it was still limited.

check my year and month
12/00

same as your metalhead so how was yours one of the first 100 or so when mine was made before yours again?

I guess I'm wasteing my time because whenever I ask you for some reasonable explanation to some bogus clain you've made you either say I'm hating or you don't respond either way I'm cool with it!

I just point out bull %$#! when I smell it.

Old 03-25-2008, 11:48 AM

ORIGINAL: BigMike0147

Alright, I know this isn't the first time this has been said, but I just wanted to add my .02

I do feel like Metalhedd is getting bashed pretty good. However I see both sides to this story. I do see some holes in the things that Metalhedd is asking and saying about Erions. I don't know that much about them, but I don't claim to know either. I think that's what angers people are people who make statements that might night be true (or claim to be true) multiple times.

With that being said, I think this whole thing should be squashed and everyone chill. LOL And EVERYONE needs to put a little more thought into what they're saying. Just wanted to give my opinion on the subject.

I've been following this forum for a bit now, and THIS isn't something that happens on here often. But I can definately tell which "types" of personalities are targeted. No offense intened, just trying to bring peace!!
What angers people is howa brand spanking new memberdeals with forum members that have been here for a while. Reread his posts from Day 1, which was pretty much the day before yesterday, and see who does the bashing. He's insulted everyone who tries to give him advice or rebutt what he's said with facts.

Check it out... https://cbrforum.com/searchpro.asp?a...edd&top=50

Old 03-25-2008, 12:21 PM

Yeah, I know what you're saying djhh. I always did, lol. That's why I said "personality". That's the best way to describe it without bashing. I know someone always throws the first stone, but I was just trying to maybe spark an initial peace. If it's not going to happen, I understand.

Just so you know that I know what you mean, this really relates a lot to when they guy came in asking about how to do a wheelie on the highway for one of his firsts posts (not that long ago). That guy was reemed too (not saying he shouldn't have been).

Quick Reply: Erion CBR900RE Serials