CBR 929RR 2000 - 2001 CBR 929RR Forum

Aftermarket 929RR fairings

Search this Thread

Old 03-06-2012, 01:47 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Aftermarket 929RR fairings

OK guys...........somewhere on this site I found a recommendation for a company that had fairings for $500 shipped from a company with reps in the US. I can't find them now I searched for like 4 hours last night and looked at a ton of other sites. Anyone know which site had the 929RR kits for $499.95?

Old 03-06-2012, 03:13 PM

i seen some on ebay for like half dat bro check it out

Old 03-06-2012, 07:06 PM

Originally Posted by 929rrcali
i seen some on ebay for like half dat bro check it out
I can assure you I am not your bro..........and I will only deal with English speaking American's for customer service! If I have a problem I want someone to handle it!

I read a recommendation for a company on this website and they advertised $499.95 delivered........just can't find them now

Old 03-08-2012, 10:47 AM

Originally Posted by Robert Wheelock
I can assure you I am not your bro..........
jus tryin to help u out. theres always google no need for a tread

Old 03-08-2012, 11:51 AM
Welcome Crew and May 2012 Ride of the Month
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I can assure you I am not your bro..........and I will only deal with English speaking American's for customer service! If I have a problem I want someone to handle it!

I read a recommendation for a company on this website and they advertised $499.95 delivered........just can't find them now
I know which company your looking for Bro... But since I am only an english speaking canadian I guess I can't help. Maybe you can handle your own problem this time?

Old 03-09-2012, 01:01 AM
Official Glory Detailer

hey sherlock flea bay for your fairings BRO!!! or flakes list

Old 03-09-2012, 09:21 AM

Go to th dealership. Plus u have an actual person u can speak to if have any problems. Jus cuz an ad states they have American reps doesn't mean ur gonna get excellent service. Have u ever called th IRS an can claim u got excellent service? EBay is ur best bet if u can't find th ad n u kinda shot urself in th foot cuz th one person who could help u is Canadian. Good luck.

Old 03-09-2012, 12:21 PM

Originally Posted by jeffjones
I know which company your looking for Bro... But since I am only an english speaking canadian I guess I can't help. Maybe you can handle your own problem this time?
That's not remotely what I said. I said I want to deal with a company that is US based........that way if I have a problem I can call someone up and get it dealt with. If I send $500-$800the to China and my stuff doesn't show up.......or is garbage.......I'm not paying to ship their product back to China. Nor do I want to deal with someone who I have no recourse over. I have debated buying some afternarket plastics to paint........but I don't want cheap plastic just cracking on me after I invest in a paint scheme. So anything with US reps would be great. I wasn't dissing Canada.......lol.......I have lots of friends and customers in Canada.........but I do hate dealing with customs back and forth!

Old 03-09-2012, 02:40 PM

Thanx for clarifying urself but u were offensive when u were called bro. Everyone here is jus trying to help one another. Regardless, I think I found th site u were looking for.

Motorcycle Fairings: Aftermarket Motorcycle Fairing Kits, Aftermarket Fairings

It lists a U.S. number u can call. Hope it helps.

Old 03-09-2012, 04:34 PM
Welcome Crew and May 2012 Ride of the Month
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

That's not remotely what I said. I said I want to deal with a company that is US based........that way if I have a problem I can call someone up and get it dealt with. If I send $500-$800the to China and my stuff doesn't show up.......or is garbage.......I'm not paying to ship their product back to China. Nor do I want to deal with someone who I have no recourse over. I have debated buying some afternarket plastics to paint........but I don't want cheap plastic just cracking on me after I invest in a paint scheme. So anything with US reps would be great. I wasn't dissing Canada.......lol.......I have lots of friends and customers in Canada.........but I do hate dealing with customs back and forth!
I was just screwing with you lol.
The main companys that are recommneded are cbrfairings.com (currently site not working), The one listed below(motorcyclefairingsrus), Auctmarts, and Delkevic.
Any of those sites should give you minimal problems and the best customer support (If you had a problem they would most likely say keep what you have and we will send you a replacement.

Quick Reply: Aftermarket 929RR fairings