CBR 900RR 1993 - 1999 Honda CBR 900RR

Cars are terrible things.

Search this Thread

Old 10-09-2007, 02:31 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Cars are terrible things.

Go to ebay and throw this into the search box " 199* cbr 900* " that's what I do.

Old 10-09-2007, 09:32 PM

ORIGINAL: crazyhorse95gt

Man thats a bummer I feel for ya. Crap like that happens all the time. Not to threadjack but the samething happened to me about an hour ago after class. I came outside and only see one bike because cars are blocking me. I get concerned then I see the tail of mine on the ground and two cops picking it up. Yup....Hit and Run. Some dumb bitch backed into it then took off. Bikes never been down in 14 years.... Damage = rear tail faring where it hit the curb (IN MOTORCYCLE PARKING),mirror, clutch lever, then the frame sliders took the rest of the blunt. Hope karma gets that ********** that hit yours
crazy horse nooooooits sooo beautifull i know how you feel man. and ava i am soo sorry for you. i am terrified now about my bike. i need full coverage!! not that it will do anything with a 93 no parts and they will give u like 500 bucks.
sorry guys and i hope ur bikes get all patched up.
JonBrown

Old 10-09-2007, 11:49 PM

I came outside and only see one bike
[sm=sick.gif] Awwdammit! Sonofabitch! Sorry, man...

Old 10-09-2007, 11:58 PM

I had a group of kids push mine over a few weeks ago ? I guess city way of *** tipping I guess. WTF but the only thing you can do is talk to the dip**** that watched it happen and see what info he/she has and go from their. As for the bike get the lever fixed ASAP and the paint you can do ti over the winter. if you take your time you should eb able to do it. If not ask around you will fiund a friend of a friend that is a body man and he will cut you a deal.
AVA where are you at? I am west of Chicago and I have a guy that is going to fix mine and shoot it for 200.00 NICE.

Old 10-10-2007, 02:23 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I actually have a slight chance of catching this girl... two witnesses. I'll catch her.... and she will pay for every scratch on that entire thing. Every last one of them. And the gas that spilled out of it... I'm very nice to people when it comes to incodents if they are responsible but I won't play this hit and run game. If she doesn't have insurance, I'll take it out of her ***. I appreciate the concern guys.... pics soon if ya want.

Old 10-10-2007, 07:11 PM

I'll take it out of her ***.... pics soon if ya want.
Yes. Let's see that!

Sorry Ava, I hope you both get some satisfaction somehow.

Old 10-10-2007, 09:55 PM

yea some pics would be nice. so we can all cry together.
catch that bitch good luck man all the power in the universe to ya!!
JonBrown

Old 10-10-2007, 11:02 PM

If you filed a police report just keep hounding the chief or sheriff of whatever department it was to get something done. You'd be surprised what a lot of bitching can get you with an elected or appointed official. Especially if the suspect can be identified. Slam that bitch, take her for what she's got then try and get her in jail. Then take her to civil court and nail her again. Ok sorry for the rant, I'll calm down now... serenity now, serenity now... I'm in my happy place again

Old 10-12-2007, 10:05 AM

gooooozfraba........haha

ok man, im not sure about where youre at but as of the first of last month, hit and run's are now considered a felony in texas!

*reason being it is assumed you were driving intoxicated at the time and left the scene to avoid being charged*

aint that some **** though?

Old 10-12-2007, 01:43 PM

Or if not under the leaving the scene of a collision statue you might also go for Criminal Mischief (AKA vandalism) since it'd be easy to say there was at least 1500 bucks of damage, that's a felony as well. At least in Texas. And you can argue that since she left the damage was intentional. Either way if you find her F**k her up and keep us posted. How bout some photos.

Quick Reply: Cars are terrible things.