wtf??

Search this Thread

Old 07-03-2007, 11:15 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: wtf??

yes...it's annoying...but what can we do?...

Old 07-03-2007, 11:18 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: tyson_rr

Why is the 600 forum always filled with the same bull****: which exhaust should i get? IS the RR a good starter bike?, What oil should i use? I got a speeding ticket!.......come on people we need some more interesting stuff cuz this 600 section has hita rut....If you wanna know about any of the above use the damn search button!!!PLEASE.
Did you search for WTF threads? Well, did ya????

Old 07-04-2007, 05:06 PM

ORIGINAL: TheX

ORIGINAL: tyson_rr

Why is the 600 forum always filled with the same bull****: which exhaust should i get? IS the RR a good starter bike?, What oil should i use? I got a speeding ticket!.......come on people we need some more interesting stuff cuz this 600 section has hita rut....If you wanna know about any of the above use the damn search button!!!PLEASE.
Did you search for WTF threads? Well, did ya????

duh?! of course i did hahahaha

Old 07-04-2007, 05:52 PM

what's even worse is when the useful threads that aren't found somewhere else on the board aren't answered. it's almost like a forum of old information. how about a flag system like the one on craigslist, with which users can flag stupid posts and have them removed? when a post is removed, the poster is sent an automated email giving the reason. that'll keep the message board a lot neater. and maybe consolidate all the validating replies (+1, lol!!, etc) into one reply so you don't have to dig through 5 empty pages to find the real information. what do yall think? it just might work, and it certainly hasn't been tried yet.

Old 07-04-2007, 05:54 PM

Mods do that already, but not to every "stupid" post, because something that is stupid to me may be informative to the next.

Old 07-04-2007, 05:59 PM

or maybe a reference section. once it's complete and verified to be good information, it is moved to a quick reference section (like a huge sticky post), to which only certain people can add. that would simplify fact-finding for a lot of people, because you could go right to the source of the info instead of doing a search and coming back with 1000 results to sift through. what do yall think?

Old 07-05-2007, 02:08 PM

yeah dude thats kinda complicated id rather them just have to sift. And if you think about if there wouldnt be so much sifting if there wasnt so many threads for the same **** with the same info....