wrecked bike hits my bike...

Search this Thread

Old 05-24-2008, 11:13 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: wrecked bike hits my bike...

heres the pictures from my cell phone, i dont have a picture of my bike since it was basically the tire... my bike just got done with a $250 new tire =]

Name:  austin2.jpg
Views: 11
Size:  13.1 KB

Name:  austin3.jpg
Size:  6.8 KBthat is only part of his arm and his shoulder was also messed up

Name:  austin4.jpg
Size:  33.8 KB

Name:  austin5.jpg
Views: 12
Size:  9.7 KB

Name:  austin6.jpg
Size:  4.0 KBthats just the skid in the median where his bike stopped skidding there were peaces all around it and it goes back a couple hundred feet i guess.

Old 05-24-2008, 12:03 PM

ORIGINAL: FireStourm

Yeah gotta be carefull when riding with @$$ Hats they like to think there bikes are magical unicorns......
HAHA

Old 05-25-2008, 12:55 AM

So are they counting your buddies bike as a total loss? Hope he has insurance to cover it.....

Old 05-25-2008, 09:06 AM

so you're telling me that he crashed into you when you were going 75mph and all he got was a few scuff on his arm?

The guy obviously doesnt need any gear since he is superman.

Old 05-25-2008, 10:16 AM

ORIGINAL: 99camarosupersport

So are they counting your buddies bike as a total loss? Hope he has insurance to cover it.....
Theres a funny story about insurance... he only bought basic when he got the bike and that same day a couple hours erlier we stopped at the insurance place and he was like i want to get full just incase i total it.. and the guy told him the price and he said nevermind... and an hour later he did that... hahah sucks for him...

Old 05-25-2008, 09:18 PM

yehhh, sooo it was me who mr jjsmi. and yes it was a very painful realization that im a f%&king SQUID!! i did know the road, its 3 lanes and dead straight for miles. but yeh ill keep it on two wheeles for the saftey of others. we have our undisclosed spots to stunt. Road rash sucks and im buying a jacket soonnn. Bikes on its way back together as we speak. should be about $500 to get all the parts but it could take a few weeks.[sm=headbang.gif]

Old 05-25-2008, 11:39 PM

ORIGINAL: snowboarding82

ORIGINAL: camaro_forums

Sorry to hear it, you have pictures??? Went riding with 3 people the other day and a guy on a brand new 08 gsxr 600 took out a mailbox because he couldn't make the turn. I feel kinda partially responsible since I knew the road, knew the curve coming up was really long and fun, and you had to know the corner or else take it slow, but failed to give the hand signal to him to slow down. Anyhow, he's ok, the bike just has some rash on the right side nothing major. Just glad he's ok.

Did HE know the road? I don't know why anyone would be going super speed racer on a road they didn't know, that's just rediculous. I don't think you should feel responsible at all. I HATE going on new roads. I don't know the turns so I take it pretty slow until I've been on it a few times. I really really hate the feeling of going into a turn and then it all of a sudden gets sharper around the bend . I just close my eyes and hope I make it! lol

Mike
No he didn't know the road, he just bought the bike and is a brand new rider. We should have had him 2nd in the group so he didn't feel the need to "keep up". Either that or slowed the pace down. We were going slow, but apparently not slow enough. Anyhow, it could have been worse I guess.

Old 05-26-2008, 03:51 PM

haha,,... man i want full insurance.... luckily im not a jack @ss so hopefully i will be ok until i can afford it. man you just cant trust people on non honda bikes huh? lol but seriously get your friend to wear gear, thats just retarted

fire storm, my bike is a magical unicorn, not! hahahahhaha thats hilarius cuz thats really how they act! "i can do wheelies in traffic cuz my bike says ninja on it" or "i have a gixxer, it goes fast so i will just speed past danger!"

classics

Old 05-26-2008, 03:55 PM

no offense for the quote endoz, but hopefully you wont be a squid anymore and thank god your getting a jacket. i have had road rash many a times and it sucks.. and no, those little pebbles wont come out of your skin.

go buy a honda man,(lol) and please ride safe

Old 05-26-2008, 04:59 PM

oh yes they do,

a couple of months later, almost like a zit coming out. and that sucks alost as bad a s the road rash itself.

Quick Reply: wrecked bike hits my bike...