went and jumped off the deep end today

Old 06-08-2011, 10:36 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default went and jumped off the deep end today

Honda : CBR | eBay

Hopefully that works and it's still up but she's mine!! Talked the guy down to $4200 and he threw in a new rear tire. All she needs is the new tire on, new chain, and an oil change and she's as good as golden. Freaking drove like 3 hours to go take a look at her then rode her home. I fell in love all over again even if she did leave a nasty heat rash on my legs. Went a buck 20 on the way home but slowed down because there were cops out and I don't need another speeding ticket, not yet.

*sigh* I love my new toy. The only things I'd like to add on are different grips, light for the license, and maybe some LEDs for underneath.

** She also needs a name, any suggestions? I want something sexy, kinda erotic.

Old 06-08-2011, 10:39 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Oh baby, I'm digging the color scheme. Good luck and ride safe! And you need to add "for now" after "the only things I'd like to add..."

Old 06-08-2011, 10:44 PM

Ha my bad, kinda wrote that up in a hurry but thanks.

And I love, love, LOVE the color scheme. The bike looks waaaaaay better in person. Kinda wanted to change it at first but after seeing it up close, it's b-e-a-u-tiful <3

Old 06-09-2011, 09:46 AM
October 2011 ROTM

Well first off congrats on the new purchase. It's a pretty good looking bike. Second be careful out there. We have all gone a tick over the speed limit and I don't want some other members to flame you for saying you were going that fast on public roads if you know what I mean. I don't know if you have gear or not and if not it is a must. It will not only save your life but save your skin as well. Good gear does not get too hot either. It has been 95+ degrees here in Chicago for the past 3 days and I have wore my black Joe Rocket jacket had have been nice and cool (well as cool as one can be in 95+ heat) Welcome to the CBR family.

Old 06-09-2011, 11:18 AM

I hit a new personal best on Lois of 145 the other day Rdub
Closed course with professional (duh - me) rider.

Bike looks good Ash. Congrats on the new purchase!

Old 06-09-2011, 09:45 PM

Hm, true, thanks R Dub (and Nate)... basically, my Ninja topped out just after 100 mph so I wanted to see what kinda of power this beast was made of. I think I'll save the rest for the track though. Figure I finally have a bike worthy of testing out so why not.

Old 06-09-2011, 11:30 PM
Super Moderator and Official Welcome Crew Yeti
Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by ashedink
I want something sexy, kinda erotic.
"Anthony Weiner"?

Old 06-15-2011, 08:41 AM

sweet bike, congrats...been 158 before i ran out of road..i mean track....stay safe..wear gear...get hot naked women :P

Old 06-15-2011, 10:44 AM

congrats! she looks a lot like how mines going to be by the end of this week lol... how about beca?

Old 06-15-2011, 11:53 PM

Bad - I'm a female, I don't need hot naked women, just guys doing a double take every now and then or giving me the thumbs up

Sumone - She actually already has a name, Aoi me, pronounced "ah-oy may" meaning "blue eyes" in Japanese, since she does have the HID and LED lights, and all. Wanted to get personalized plates with her name on them but they were $80 as opposed to $25 for regular plates.

Now all she needs is to have some blue decals (not white), with some blue LEDs to set her off at night, and I'll be happy.

Last edited by ashedink; 06-16-2011 at 12:33 AM.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: went and jumped off the deep end today