Turn Signals!.!.!.!.!

Search this Thread

Old 01-10-2009, 04:55 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Turn Signals!.!.!.!.!

Need some help....with purchasing some front turn signals.......does anyone know where to buy some?

I have Led’s currently and the Driving instructor said "they weren’t bright enough"- he wouldn’t let me take my test for the motorcycle endorsement. Crap!!!!.....(insert choice word here)...... [:@]

I like the led’s well but apparently they aren’t bright enough...

Anyways!....I bought some incandescent ones on eBay....they didn’t fit.....[:'(].....the"new" universal units mounts, said to be for a cbr600, were all crapped out and scratched up.

Would like to find some surface mount units either brighter LED or bulb driven....THANKS GUYZ!!!!

Old 01-10-2009, 06:50 PM
Default RE: Turn Signals!.!.!.!.!

I just got the Watsen Design LED's... very nice and I'm very impressed with them. I replaced my Hotbodies flush mounts with them.

They have two designs, one 3 LED and the other 10 LED. The 3 LED's are pretty bright.

http://www.watsendesign.com/Honda_Pr...Honda_home.htm

Old 01-10-2009, 07:04 PM

Thanks for the post....WOW! $121...may be a little high for me....I don't know...they sure look cool!!

Old 01-10-2009, 07:07 PM

ORIGINAL: jfunkRR

I just got the Watsen Design LED's... very nice and I'm very impressed with them. I replaced my Hotbodies flush mounts with them.

They have two designs, one 3 LED and the other 10 LED. The 3 LED's are pretty bright.

You have an '04 right? Same as mine......do they come with the connectors?

Old 01-11-2009, 02:25 PM
Retired Moderator
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Mine aren't too much cheaper either (but you can almost get 4 for the price of those Watsens).

I have the Rizoma Zero's. I believe the newer (and brighter) ones are the Zero-11's. I get mine from PJsParts.com

Old 01-11-2009, 08:49 PM

ORIGINAL: Blue Fox

Mine aren't too much cheaper either (but you can almost get 4 for the price of those Watsens).

I have the Rizoma Zero's. I believe the newer (and brighter) ones are the Zero-11's. I get mine from PJsParts.com
Didn't you run into some difficulty with the installation of yours? If I remember correctly, it was something about the wiring.

I do know that my brother-in-law had some on his duc and they are very bright!

Old 01-11-2009, 10:16 PM

Ill prob be getting the Watsens, $$ but imo look well worth it, you get what you pay for these days, plus they have color matching as an added bonus

Old 01-12-2009, 02:47 AM
Retired Moderator
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: Onarom

ORIGINAL: Blue Fox

Didn't you run into some difficulty with the installation of yours? If I remember correctly, it was something about the wiring.

I do know that my brother-in-law had some on his duc and they are very bright!
Nope, I didn't have any problems at all. But some people claim they were having problems when they were trying to modify the new Zero-11's to run as running lights. Because they were never designed to be run as running lights, some people were frying them. But when installed to work like they were designed........they work amazingly.

Old 01-12-2009, 01:08 PM

ORIGINAL: The Guardian

ORIGINAL: jfunkRR

You have an '04 right? Same as mine......do they come with the connectors?
Yeah, they are a bit spendy but well worth the $. Like I said, I am very impressed with them and they plug right into stock connectors, very easy to install and the color match is nice.

Yeah, I got the blue 04. More bang for the buck go with the 10 LED, I wanted to smoother look so I went with the 3 LED.

EDIT: Just wanted to add that the 3 LED's are highly visible from the front which was why I wanted to remove the hotbodies flushies I had, for safety reasons. Plus the Watsen's just look so nice, in my opinion.

Old 01-12-2009, 03:26 PM

greggs customs damn i swear i shud save this to note pad so i can copy paste it, they are awsome bike got wrecked there times and all that happend to them was that they got ground down, and they still looked better than a lot of aftermarket lol... they are bright... o might i suggest you just try again with someone else to test your endorsment....

Quick Reply: Turn Signals!.!.!.!.!