Tickets suck @$$

Search this Thread

Old 02-06-2006, 01:41 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Tickets suck @$$

well calkidd, i meant like cali is strict with modifactions.. i havent been in cali much, but my friend said he got his import towed because he had a couple of illegal mods that would be legal in vegas (exhaust kit, neons) sh*t like that.. I mean it's just from what I seen and heard..

I guess Vegas is different with court system, are officers dont have that much time to go to court all the time (they need to be out giving more tickets or solving crimes) so when you appear infront of the judge, it's without the officer first off.. if you still plead not guitly, that's when you get the 3rd date and go infront of the judge and officer.. it's kind-of a waste of my time and the officers time..

See, I don't give a f*** about the ticket, dont hate cops.. i just hate my insurance haha.. actually got some cop friends now because they patrol my area and pull me over just to say "hi" and to scare the sh*t out of me too.. but most cops are cool (just to **** me off.. they know my camaro)

but anyways.. good luck with the ticket man..

Old 02-06-2006, 01:58 AM

ORIGINAL: Vermino
well calkidd, i meant like cali is strict with modifactions.. i havent been in cali much, but my friend said he got his import towed because he had a couple of illegal mods that would be legal in vegas (exhaust kit, neons) sh*t like that.. I mean it's just from what I seen and heard..
A car can not be towed just because of illegal mods. The list is too long to type but under Vehicle Code 22651 shows what vehicles can be towed under.

Old 02-06-2006, 02:04 AM

might of been because he was illegal racing haha.. but can't remember, he told me about cali a couple of years back.. I just like Vegas better, not many speed traps..

Old 02-06-2006, 03:10 AM

Yep.....23103.5 gives the authority to tow a vehicle up to 30 days for racing.

Old 02-06-2006, 06:52 AM

im sorry you got a ticket...well i hope you learn your leason bro....yeah you should of looked back and fliped him the bird and left his @ss in the dust.

Old 03-09-2006, 03:17 AM

Yeah, Cali has a very strict demeanor when it comes to the CHP, especially when traveling at high speeds. In an earlier post I stated that I was caught going 102mph in my 4G63 on the 15 freeway and it wasn't on radar. I of course pleaded not guilty to the judge and hoped that it would make the officer not show up for the second appearance. WRONG. In fact, my officer just happened to be an officer of 28 years who had his speedometer marked two days prior. Even if you have a lawyer it will be hard to prove a story besides the one the officer has and the radar screen to prove it. You stated that the road was wide open, you can count on the fact that he will do the same. In my case, I simply told the judge that I was wrong and I deserve a punishment, but also told him I was in school full time as well as worked full time. Therefore my charges were "Exceeding 100mph". The judge was leniant and eliminated the "exceeding 70mph". It was an infraction. And, in all reality, my insurance didn't go up ridiculously. And I was only 20 at the time. I got a 500 dollar fine, and six months of a "restricted license". Dress nice, be respectful, and don't try to tie yourself up into a lie to try to get out of it. Just man up, be courteous and professional. In all reality, I would not waste my money on a lawyer. Let me know how it goes.

Old 03-09-2006, 05:45 AM

yup just got a ticket yesterday.....my fault i was going 87mph on the 101 freeway and bam!!!! lil bitch lit me up and he was a dick... once again i have to deal with a fooking cop that thinks hes the **** i hate cops....i dont care what you all have to say but I FREAKIN HATE COPS WITH A PASSION!!!!!!!

Old 03-09-2006, 12:56 PM

ORIGINAL: Way2Cool

yup just got a ticket yesterday.....my fault i was going 87mph on the 101 freeway and bam!!!! lil bitch lit me up and he was a dick... once again i have to deal with a fooking cop that thinks hes the **** i hate cops....i dont care what you all have to say but I FREAKIN HATE COPS WITH A PASSION!!!!!!!

im sorry you got a ticket...well i hope you learn your leason bro....yeah you should of looked back and fliped him the bird and left his @ss in the dust.
WTF?

Old 03-09-2006, 01:13 PM

ORIGINAL: Fretless33

WTF?
it was after work on my way to the gym i was goin about 77 then this @ss cuts me off so i passed him about 87 slowed back down bc my exit was next and cop pulled me over....well i learned my lesson lol

Old 03-09-2006, 02:13 PM

Way to call him out Fretless33 But my suspension is almost up and i get to ride again.....

Quick Reply: Tickets suck @$$