tail bag help please!

Search this Thread

Old 01-09-2012, 01:39 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default tail bag help please!

im looking for a neoprene tail bag that slips over my rear seat of my RR and has a couple little pouches i can stash some stuff in.
can anybody help or know of a super kick *** tail bag, i dont need that much room in it, i just hate stuff in my pockets when I ride.
Thanks GUYS!
JZ

Old 01-09-2012, 05:59 PM

yeah i was a little disappointed when i lost the spacious tail of my f4i, came in quite handy most of the time. So anyway i did a little looking around and was pretty fond of the joe rocket manta bag. Looks pretty good and has 3 color options and its only $40 so i plan on buying one in the spring/summer when i start riding again.

Joe Rocket Manta Tail Bag - Street Bike - Motorcycle Superstore

Old 01-10-2012, 01:58 AM

http://www.d2moto.com/p-6278-tail-ba...LAID=544015452

Check this one out...this is along the lines of what im aftrr but all neoprene.

Thx nickp, and i had 2 of the F4i's and i loved them, and you cant even stash a cd in the under of my rr, the f4i you could fit a body in... LOL

Anyone have a pimp tail bag they wanna tell me about...

Last edited by j-zee; 01-10-2012 at 10:30 AM.
Old 01-10-2012, 05:35 PM

Ive seen ones like that on ebay for like $10-20 or something but they were like that carbon fiber vinyl material, i wasnt a fan of it, but maybe check them out anyway? All neoprene like that would probably look better.

yeah i used to always go down the block to 711 grab an energy drink or two if i had to and throw them in the tail and ride home. I could ride around the corner and grab a burrito/wrap/half a sub and itd fit in the tail perfectly. Haha the first thing i thought about when i was checking out the rr was how the hell was i supposed to fit an energy drink or food in there . So a tailbag or backpack are my only options now. If i find anything like that ill post it up though, im always lookin for new stuff.

Old 03-16-2012, 09:32 PM

Go to motorcycle superstore.com and put cycle guys inc fast pack tail bag, you might like this. I read alot of reviews about it and it seems to be a crowd pleaser. It goes for 62.99 hope this helps