Survived an Accident the first day

Search this Thread

Old 09-29-2006, 03:29 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Survived an Accident the first day

Draon very good tip...I will leave it in gear at all the time .. I can maneuver out of things ...

Thanx a lot...

more comments please..

Old 09-29-2006, 05:04 AM

PUNISH THIS GUY TO THE FULL EXTENT OF THE LAW. I am not kidding for a second here. This guy ran from the scene. He couldn't give TWO ****S if you were alive or not. Do you feel that someone like this deserves to get off with a slap on the wrist? In my opinion, this guy needs to be in an electric chair. If he stopped and took responsibility like a real man/woman, then it would be a difference case. But this person DOES NOT care about others' lives. MAKE THEM PAY PERIOD. What if the person was injured and would die without medical attention. That guy would have left you for DEAD. **** THIS GUY AND HIS MOTHER.

Old 09-29-2006, 05:43 AM
Retired Moderator
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

The guy that hit you will get his. You'll find him, and sue the living hell out of him.

Sucks about the accident. It's good to hear that you were wearing gear.

And yeah, I always dart out in front of traffic after a little incident with a high-school bitch in a Civic driving while talking on her cell phone. She locked up her brakes twice to keep from hitting me on a busy road on my way to the college. I pulled up next to her, yelled asking "what are you doing, you almost hit me! Get off you phone!". She gave me attitude, I gave her a message she'll NEVER forget.

Now, I'm usually calm when it comes to traffic and road rage, but I'm on a bike. She almost hit me TWICE! And then doesn't even have the courtesty to appologize or get off her phone and realize her mistake. She took it to the next level by sticking out her hand like "what-e-v-e-r" and said "**** you!"...........All I have to say is it was on.

I got off my bike, walked up to her window (which was down). Grabbed her phone (which she was still talking to the same person), and threw it as hard as I could against the pavement. It shattered. Her face expression was EXACTLY what I wanted it to be. Priceless. I'm not extremely proud of what I did, and I DON'T recommend it, but sometimes, things just have to be done to send a clear message to the cell-phone driving retards that we won't take it anymore. - I lost a friend to a drunk, cell phone driver. He's now in jail for vehiclular man-slaughter. He wont be out until 2015. My friend was even in his car when it happened. He died on the operating table. - So I have NO patience for drunk and/or distracted drivers.

So after a short little story, glad your okay, glad to see you got another bike (be careful on all black bikes, they won't stick out like the red ones). And I'm looking forward to hearing about your lawsuit against him.

Good luck man.

Old 10-03-2006, 12:45 PM

Part of my street survival strategy is simple....EVERYONE I SEE is talking on a cell phone all the time no exceptions. It makes me really careful around the traffic.

About 2 or 3 out of 5 actually are when you start to look.

Personally, I'm totally ready for a nationwide ban on using cell phones in a car without a hands free device.

Old 10-03-2006, 03:51 PM

ORIGINAL: Jet Jockey Z06 Vette

Personally, I'm totally ready for a nationwide ban on using cell phones in a car without a hands free device.
+1
On my ride home I can count the people on cell phones. I have a high of 7 in a row. I can only imagine the amount of poeple talking on them. I considering listening to my exhaust and wind and concentrating on the road a way to get away from it all. I dont really like talking on my phone when driving.

Old 10-03-2006, 04:41 PM

1st i dont think there are many A-holes on here but at the same time some people deserve a darwin award.....u sir do not.....sure you coulda taken the MSF course but it was the first freakin day, u sound plenty cautious and this guy was out of control, maybe rushed for a meeting, whatever i dont care but dear God hes ready to kill a person to get there on time he seriously needs to re-evaluate his priorities in a 8 x 10 concreate room for the next 90 to 360 days.....piece of ****

2 In a emergency situation....preferably you never have one because you are 150% alert at all times ..... pucker factor of 10 maybe saveable......but eventually they are going to catch up with you.......so ride offensivly deffensivly and everyway freakin possible to keep from ending up using backup plan b c d e.....get your head in the right place before you go out and consider things like ...what time of day is it, is there going to be lots of traffic where i am going, alot of people rushing somewhere with the sun in thier eyes, whats the weather going to be......the statistics are true ........asses as many risks as you can before you go out and then keep the green side down and the blue side up

btw i too am a massive run on sentence guy ......props....lol

Old 10-03-2006, 04:50 PM

good to hear ur ok. it hurts me inside when ever i hear a bike(cbr) gets damaged or totaled.

Old 10-04-2006, 10:27 PM

LOL yeh sorry about the run on sentences ...
Its a forum where i dont have worry about some English teacher telling me what to write and ****...as long as i get my point across....blah blah blah ..
there again...guys thanx for all the comments My MSF course meetin in days...

I use to use cell phone in the car but i stopped and lol its funny even when I drive the car now ... Im like so alert...

I should really catch up with school all i do is ride my freaking bike all day long or whenever I get a chance...

Hey one thing i wanted to ask was about the grip...did you install any grips to make it more comfortable...itz not like its tough but my schools like 40 miles and just would be nice to have something little softer there...

JIMMMMMMMMMMMMMYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Old 10-05-2006, 03:02 AM

tiiiiiiiimmmmmmmmmmmaaaaaaaa

some aftermarkets came on mine they aint nothing special....the better thing to do would to prob work ur hands out with a raquet ball, ride more and just adapt unelss u really wanna change something

Old 10-05-2006, 04:38 AM

HAHAHAHAHA YOU FREAKIN TWEAK MAN...

I am watchin south park rite now lol...i ve already seen this one...

newayz you are right I think i ll just adapt to it over time cuz like itz already getting a little unnoticeable...

take careee

Jimmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmyyyyyyyy.....

Quick Reply: Survived an Accident the first day