Stoked!

Search this Thread

Old 11-22-2007, 03:10 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Stoked!

damn that's a sick grafiti black bike lol. just be careful with it lol. and enjoy the ride!!!

Old 11-22-2007, 04:10 AM

congrats, looks good, now save your money for a tail light kit.

haha, i dont live with my dad but he told me not to get a bike, i rode over to his house and his jaw dropped, he didnt want to admit it but he loved how it looked haha, i think he hates my tattoo i just got last night more than my bike... he told me not to come to him when i crash and need to be picked up... a week later we were doing some work on it( not from a crash or neh thing) togther in his garage haah, and he was all excited about workin on it for me.

Old 11-22-2007, 06:52 AM

thats awesome ...my mom wont leave me alone bout my bike...when i go over to visit i have to keep my keys in my pockets or else she will run off on my bike (she has done it b4). its nice when ownin a bike brings family closer together. my brother even went out and picked up a bike just so we could ride together (he hides the keys from mom too :P)

Old 11-22-2007, 08:03 AM

Hey sweet bike dude, i went to the nearby motorcycle store and saw one 2-3 weeks ago,i wasent sure what to think its pretty mean and very unique. Anyways i hope you know how to ride well and responsibly i wouldnt trust myself on that before i had a good 20k miles bike experience. Good luck and most of all be safe!

Old 11-26-2007, 07:27 PM

Well guys I have an update on my bike. Its official, this friday Im taking a check to the motorcycle shop and paying for my
08 600RR Graffiti Edition. Jus wanted to let everyone that cares know. I cant wait!

Old 11-26-2007, 07:41 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

where are you located in VA if you dont mind me asking? im not too far from you at all, im in southern MD.

that graffiti bike is awesome looking. but the more i look at it......the more i'd want to buy it JUST to have it repainted. in the event i ever drop/wreck mine, i want to retain the stock LOOK. i want to keep the pearl white, but put a nice green where the red is. i see that graffiti bike and just think how badass it would be to make it white/something else like red or blue, or green.......something. keeping the same graffiti designs on it, just switching up the colors.......just my .02

bike looks amazing either way. congrats, be safe, and post up some pics when you get it home.

FRAME SLIDERS/BAR ENDS!!!!!!!!!! get'em....before you ride it outta the garage!

Old 11-26-2007, 08:39 PM

Thanks Jay, Im in Roanoke.

Old 11-26-2007, 08:49 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

ORIGINAL: CBR Jockey

Thanks Jay, Im in Roanoke.
do you know a bunch of other riders? we'll have to get together this coming summer for a ride! i've heard there are some great roads in VA!

Old 11-26-2007, 09:28 PM

Nah man Im a new rider. I have a buddy from school who is gettin an 08 R6 were pretty stoked about riding together. **** yea dude, The BlueRidge Parkway! I havent rode it on my bike since I dont exactly have it yet. But I have ridden it on my moms Buell Blast 500. SOO much fun and I cant wait to get the RR out there.

Old 12-01-2007, 01:57 AM

UPDATE:

Just got my CBR600RR Graffiti edition home about 8 hours ago. I have to admit from all the advice you guys have been pumpin in to me, I was a bit nervous gettin on the bike. Haha Ill admit my friend Jeremy even had to say Kickstand to me. Im alright now though. Soon as I left the lot about half way down the road I was fine. I could post some pics of it some time this week. But Im sure you guys dont care to see anymore pics of the Graffiti bike since several others have already taken care of that.

Quick Reply: Stoked!