Stoked!

Search this Thread

Old 11-20-2007, 11:33 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Stoked!

ORIGINAL: spiderc

why 2 weeks, if you already put a down payment on it why can't you just drive it out of the lot?
I wish I could but its due to the fact that my parents are working and my and are goin out of town in a few weeks. Plus I have to take the Buell up there today to put it on consignment for about 4 grand.

I'm stoked too! Here's my '08!!! Good luck with the new ride. You're gonna LOVE it!!!!
Damn, Beautiful bike. I was planning on getting the red, but when I saw this Graffiti I fell in love.

Old 11-20-2007, 02:18 PM

I dont think I have seen the orange yet. I think my dealership had the black and a silver one. Both were nice but I couldnt imagine my parents buying me anything like that. Good luck and post pics when you get them

Old 11-20-2007, 02:29 PM

Roger that Fitz. Ill post them as soon as I get it.
Let me ask you guys, from what I read on this forum it seems that no one likes the orange 08. why is that? if i had my choice i would get the orangeabove any other.
I dont know what the mass dislike for it is.. I jus really dont like the orange color they went with.
Its all just a matter of opinion though.

Old 11-21-2007, 01:00 PM

My dad and i bought our first hurricane,

We labeled it "The Road Warrior" its kidna beaten with 52 k miles. One thing i can say was that since my dad has one and i have one, we take a few rides around town. Doing every step together.
I can see why you are stoked, i was stoked when i got one.

Old 11-21-2007, 01:20 PM

Yea I cant wait to ride it home. Hopefully Ill keep her up right the whole way! haha Ill prolly go to the CycleStory again today for the third time in a row this week. Lol

Old 11-21-2007, 04:26 PM

when i went to put $ down on my 07 i saw the new grafiti 08.

IMO i was not impressed with it... nothing but a bunch of stickers. I figured that they would airbrush it in, but the decals seem really cheap.

GL with your new bike tho and ride safe!

Old 11-21-2007, 04:33 PM

Ahhh man Frizzle your such a freaking JERK! Negative NED!

Lmao Im just kidding with ya. I thought the same about the decals. But then a friend pointed out that all of hondas graphics are decals. And he pointed out that most of the used bikes in the shop with what ever mileage there graphics still looked nice.

Thanks for your opinion though.

Old 11-21-2007, 05:46 PM

Yeah but airbrushing looks sooo much better than decals, and airbrushing too will stand the test of time as it is under the clear! haha just my opinion. When a manufacture goes the extra mile in design and execution is shows in the final product. yeah it would probably cost more to produce but the benefits would out way the costs, IMO

Old 11-21-2007, 08:37 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

just saw this today, local dealership had 2. 1 was getting picked up and the other was on hold. loved it but im not sure if i would ride it or put it away.

Old 11-21-2007, 10:48 PM

ORIGINAL: kreush33

Yeah but airbrushing looks sooo much better than decals, and airbrushing too will stand the test of time as it is under the clear! haha just my opinion. When a manufacture goes the extra mile in design and execution is shows in the final product. yeah it would probably cost more to produce but the benefits would out way the costs, IMO

You have a point. I brought that up to a friend/ fellow rider while we were there at the shop. He said well if you look at them and compare it to a used honda in the store so we found one with about 5k miles on it and the decals on it were in great shape. No pealing or anything.

Thanks for the input.

Quick Reply: Stoked!