solo seat cowl

Search this Thread

Old 06-21-2006, 02:48 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: solo seat cowl

ORIGINAL: Eddie1000rr

FYI I have a stretched swingarm for a purpose, I am getting into drag racing the bike after years of drag racing cars. Secondly, the only reason i made that post, and I think you know this already, is beacuse of your tasteless, and immature post u made in july voting on my bike. I see lots of bikes, cars, and people every day that I dont find particularly attractive, but I would have to be a real *** hole to open my mouth and voice that oppinion, especialy without being asked for it first. As far as polishing being outdated, maybe, but IMO chrome never gets outdated. But, to each thier own...some people like the look of a show bike that has already been on tv once and has mysteriously showed up on the cover of flyers for local bike shows 3 times now and takes first place every time it gets shown, and some people like cute 600's with rattle can painted lookin' rims and a scratch free 12'oclock bar, makes for great posing shots though, I know.
[sm=icon_stickpoke.gif]

The above is way out of chairacter for me...I don't even know why I let that post in July voting bother me...I guess I forget sometimes not everyone is as blessed as most to be raised with an ounce of couth.
Ok, The rims arent rattle canned. They were profesionally painted by the same people that painted my undertail. The shops right down the street from my house.

The 12 bar hardly gets scrapped. Its mostly for my own personal safety but it does get scraped every so often and the pictures you are lookin at in my photo gallery were put there right after the bar was put on. That tire and chain in the pictures have long been worn out and changed.

Im not into dragracing. Straight shots of full throttle with no turns. Not really my type of thing. Thats probably why i dont like stretched swingarms.

Both of my posts were in the propper places though. You were being voted on as BOTM which needs opinions to see if you deserve the title and as for the seat cowl thing, this was put here for opinions.

So anyways. I love you and all that you are. I hope you live a long fulfilling life and have much fun with your dragracing.

I love you again.

bye bye

Old 06-21-2006, 02:02 PM

Daniel... you know I love ya man... I took you to Philly with me this week for Christ's sake.

BUT! Do we have to fight???

This thread IS about SEAT COWLS. You guys should work this out through PM's.

Old 06-21-2006, 05:04 PM

I'm dropping it....In hindsight, I knew this wasnt going to go anywhere, so Im an idiot for getting sucked in. When you just get done doing all that work and spending all that $$$ to get something the way you like it and someone so easily dismisses it, yeah...it bothers me...that compunded with hell week at work makes for a bad post. I apologize, and am willing to make truce.

Old 06-22-2006, 03:12 AM

Sounds good to me. I apologize as well.