solo seat cowl

Search this Thread

Old 06-12-2006, 11:35 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: solo seat cowl

I must be the only one who doesn't like that style cowl, but each to his own.
My mate has a Repsol 1000rr and the cowl really suits that, but the vents and it not being flush to the ducktail really break up the smooth finish of the Honda style cowl.
Out of curiosity does the above linked 1000rr vented cowl have an adjustment plate underneath so you can make it more flush to the ducktail?

Old 06-16-2006, 11:49 PM

I personally think thats ugly as hell. I wouldnt give anything for that, looks like they took the hood of a car a shrank it down to git the back seat.

Old 06-18-2006, 02:59 AM

I think It looks alot better than the targas...the oem honda ones are nice too. Im not sure I would take styling advice from someone with pig spoters[:'(]

Old 06-18-2006, 01:56 PM

Oh and I think the same would go for someone with a stretched swingarm and chrome thats been outdated for years. Hmmm sounds much better. You can just look at my bike and tell that I stunt. The only reason I even have mirrors on there is cause its illegal to ride without some form of mirrors on my bike. Otherwise I would have blockoffs cause I dont use them anyways

Old 06-18-2006, 06:52 PM

Okay boys... [sm=rolleyes.gif]

Personally, I think the seat cowl is... well... um... different. I'm not a fan. But, hey, it's not my bike, is it?

When it comes to the chrome **** and pig spotters??? Who cares. We are talking about seat cowls here.

Old 06-19-2006, 02:02 AM

FYI I have a stretched swingarm for a purpose, I am getting into drag racing the bike after years of drag racing cars. Secondly, the only reason i made that post, and I think you know this already, is beacuse of your tasteless, and immature post u made in july voting on my bike. I see lots of bikes, cars, and people every day that I dont find particularly attractive, but I would have to be a real *** hole to open my mouth and voice that oppinion, especialy without being asked for it first. As far as polishing being outdated, maybe, but IMO chrome never gets outdated. But, to each thier own...some people like the look of a show bike that has already been on tv once and has mysteriously showed up on the cover of flyers for local bike shows 3 times now and takes first place every time it gets shown, and some people like cute 600's with rattle can painted lookin' rims and a scratch free 12'oclock bar, makes for great posing shots though, I know.
[sm=icon_stickpoke.gif]

The above is way out of chairacter for me...I don't even know why I let that post in July voting bother me...I guess I forget sometimes not everyone is as blessed as most to be raised with an ounce of couth.

Old 06-19-2006, 04:05 AM

Oh he already posted i was going to say our Aussie buddy here on the forum has that cowl.

Old 06-19-2006, 09:39 AM

Revver, was checkin out you photo gallary. Love the tribal bike! Was checkin' out the dog too tho... Beautifull! I have an american pittbull down here as my shop dog. I realy think after havin' a pitbull I may never own another dog again (I have a husky at home) but that pitbull is loyal like none other Ive owned! I know this is off topic, but this is an old thread so hopefully its fine.

Old 06-19-2006, 08:26 PM

Thanks, and yes they are the loyalist damn dog indeed. I love that dog and i wouldn't mind having another one.

Old 06-19-2006, 09:01 PM

Yeah Ive got it but I dont like it,,,the seat cowl,,,Im guna get on to cycle guy and get one off him with out the scoops in it.

Quick Reply: solo seat cowl