Scopio I-900

Search this Thread

Old 04-14-2008, 08:07 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Scopio I-900

Anybody has ever installed a scorpio alarm ? I got it today and it comes with a factory harness for wiring. However i got a bad feeling that this is not the right one. It says

Black Wire - To Ground, Green wire on all Honda's (I dont see no green wire)
Orange Wire - To Tail Light, Brown wire on all Honda's (Same here, dont see no brown)
Grey Wire -To Left Turn Signal, Orange wire on all Honda's (OK)
Grey Wire - To Right Turn Signal, Blue wire on all Honda's (OK)

So no green no brown, all that i have is a white cable, bigger than the others.
Anybody can help ??? Pls ...

[IMG]local://upfiles/25029/23A4DEE6422A4E0BBC46CE4CDB455A2C.jpg[/IMG]

Old 04-14-2008, 10:06 PM
Default RE: Scopio I-900

The tail light/license wire is black/white up to the connector, then it is white/black to the main harness. The stop light is black/yellow up until the connector, then it is green/yellow to the harness. This info came straight from the wiring diagram, so let me know how it turns out.

Old 04-14-2008, 10:10 PM

Most of those connectors in the pic should have one green wire within the connector. You may have to tap one.

Old 04-14-2008, 10:25 PM

Yeah i searched around and i'm pretty sure that white wiring should be the tail light, the big question now is the plug in (female) on the harness is not the same like the other 2 (greys).Its kinda a little bit bigger. And i dont wanna really to splice any wire. What's good a harness for if i ended up doing it at all?
Should it be connected at all? Is there any effect if i don't connect the tail lighting at all?I mean as for the alarm system.
Thx ...

Old 04-15-2008, 05:29 PM

OK got it all worked a while ago. But now got another problem, it seems to be that my battery is now dead ... ???
Did i do something wrong here guys?
I didnt splice any wire, just connect 4 wires accordingly ? If anybody has this kind of experience pls share ...

Old 04-15-2008, 10:55 PM

Wish I could help. Electrical is not my specialty.

Old 04-16-2008, 03:05 PM

the alarm is feeding back into your system, you may have wired the ground wrong. the ground is supposed to be just a run off, the electricity just runs into the metal in the frame to give it an outlet. in your case, the current may be running back into the wrong wire and causing a tap into your battery power that is not discontinued by turning the bike off.

as to a fix. i could do it if i were looking at it. unfortunately im not. im not good at explaining things, only doing (sometimes). just check the wires and see if they are hooked up right, any fraying, or if they are hooked to the wrong wires.

or your battery was crap. who knows? all else fails ask a shop... dont pay them, just go in and be like "hey do you know whats up?" have them look at it and keep up the conversation. you would be supprised of how much info you can milk them for without paying

Old 04-16-2008, 09:11 PM

OK so basically its the ground thing right ? Lemme see tomorrow maybe i didnt hook it right, thx a lot
The battery is alrite, just bought a battery charger, hooking it up now, and we'll see tomorrow