scatch post ,delete

Search this Thread

Old 12-07-2008, 10:20 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default scatch post ,delete

thanks for the advice i wont be tryin anything stupid but let the post die im done with it!!!!! movin on to ridin

Old 12-07-2008, 10:33 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: new rider but wana learn some tricks

uh oh.............. i hope your sitting down, your gonna get flamed for this from people..........
I'll help you out, slowley back out of the room and head over to the "stunters corner" near the bottom of the main page. you'll find dooooooooooooozens of threads on this topic.

Take it easy on him people, he's new...

Old 12-07-2008, 10:44 PM

man just learn how to ride the bike first, the reason i say that is because if you did know how to ride a bike, you would already know how to wheelie and burnout and whatnot. just ride, wheelies should come natural with experience

Old 12-07-2008, 10:46 PM
February 2009 ROTM

ORIGINAL: dashle

man just learn how to ride the bike first, the reason i say that is because if you did know how to ride a bike, you would already know how to wheelie and burnout and whatnot. just ride, wheelies should come natural with experience

This man speaks the truth

Old 12-07-2008, 10:47 PM

thanks man im gana take a look at it but yeah like i said i just really wana know how........ im not gana be stupid about it thats 4 sure i would die if a scratched my bike......... but its just somethin to play with it the special parking lot out in hammond a bunch of bikers do it and its cool with the ppl and cops well kind of they say as long as they dont seeanything their cool lol!!!

Old 12-07-2008, 10:52 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I just read in another post that this is your first bike and you just got it a few days ago... Are you crazy?????? Dont even consider doing wheelies or burnouts yet!!!!!!!!!!!
You say you'd die if you scratched your bike, you'll be dead period if you start tryin wheelies already..
Not trying to preach, but i'd hate to see you go down. Give it at least a few months before you try stuffanything likethat. And make sure you wear all your gear. Stay safe bro, keep the shiney side up...

Old 12-07-2008, 10:53 PM

i understand what ur sayin and thats what im doin but i just dont want to mess up when i do actualy do it...... like 1 guy told me to put it at about 6K rpms and pop the cluth holdiing the front brake but that sounds like ur messin somethin up but i def understand what ur sayin i think im wait a while lol its just so much fun i cant get off the damn thing.....

Old 12-07-2008, 10:55 PM

Doood be careful...

BTW... dropping the bike is part of riding... eventually it will happen. get some frame sliders, and some good gear

take your time... she weighs 400lbs, you're not bunny hopping your old BMX anymore.....

Old 12-07-2008, 10:58 PM

yeah its my 1st bike and i got it a week ago but ive been riding my friends extra bike 650r ninja (its been slid on both sides so he let me keep it and ride for a while) but he let me keep it a couple weeks at a time b4 i bought my bike so i could make sure i wanted to spend the money and to make sure i liked riding but ive been riding for almost 3 months

Old 12-07-2008, 11:05 PM

well i dont think im tryin anything anytime soon anyway so ill agree to not be an ediot!!!! i know its to soon so ill be able to post here again soon i just was curios............. i surender lol

Quick Reply: scatch post ,delete