RR's vs. Exotic's

Search this Thread

Old 01-08-2007, 07:03 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: RR's vs. Exotic's

Just look at the specs though, I mean...there isn't 1, well, besides the Veyron plus a couple more, that could touch us in the 1/4 mile! NOTHING! And when do you see McLaren's, or S7's, or Enzo's, or Veyron's...whatever, rolling around? I personally haven't seen any 7 figure+ cars rolling around. I've seen Phantom's, ooooo, but seriouslly. If the rider actually knows how to RIDE (which I'm a good rider as many of you are as well), our bikes are very capable of doing "10's" in the 1/4 mile, hell, with a few mods, we'd even be capable of doing "9's". It just all depends on the rider. There's a technician at my local Honda dealership (who's an amatuer dirtbike racer, and owned a 600 in the past), who swears up and down, left and right, that he ran a "9.8" with just a slip-on and basic PC. Unless it's some tricked out "I dropped $50K in the motor itself" kind of car, then it isn't happening!

Old 01-08-2007, 07:24 PM

ORIGINAL: Tahoe SC

ORIGINAL: cksean

just take 'em to twisties...you'll own 'em!!!
keep the racing out of your head!!!
not the way most people who have sportbikes ride...
fast as monkeys in the straights but suck absolute a$$ in the turns.
[sm=exactly.gif][sm=bustedsign.gif]

why are you guys so worried about exotic cars...you'll never see 'em and they don't want to race you...
worry about lil ninja 250 passing you on a turn...now think about that...
anybody can be fast in 1/4miles...

Old 01-08-2007, 07:51 PM

ORIGINAL: Tahoe SC

just take 'em to twisties...you'll own 'em!!!
keep the racing out of your head!!!
not the way most people who have sportbikes ride...
fast as monkeys in the straights but suck absolute a$$ in the turns.
[sm=exactly.gif][sm=bustedsign.gif]

why are you guys so worried about exotic cars...you'll never see 'em and they don't want to race you...
worry about lil ninja 250 passing you on a turn...now think about that...
anybody can be fast in 1/4miles...
+1

Old 01-08-2007, 07:56 PM

Just look at the specs though, I mean...there isn't 1, well, besides the Veyron plus a couple more, that could touch us in the 1/4 mile! NOTHING! And when do you see McLaren's, or S7's, or Enzo's, or Veyron's...whatever, rolling around? I personally haven't seen any 7 figure+ cars rolling around. I've seen Phantom's, ooooo, but seriouslly. If the rider actually knows how to RIDE (which I'm a good rider as many of you are as well), our bikes are very capable of doing "10's" in the 1/4 mile, hell, with a few mods, we'd even be capable of doing "9's". It just all depends on the rider. There's a technician at my local Honda dealership (who's an amatuer dirtbike racer, and owned a 600 in the past), who swears up and down, left and right, that he ran a "9.8" with just a slip-on and basic PC. Unless it's some tricked out "I dropped $50K in the motor itself" kind of car, then it isn't happening
Are you sure about this?? There is a section on here for timeslips and few were below 11 in the 1/4 and if they were I'm doubtful of their truth.

I will let you know exactly what a half-way experienced rider can pull in the 1/4 on a 600RR. Local dragstrip just got redone, wooot!!

Old 01-08-2007, 08:38 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

10's? 9's? I DON'T THINK SO...not with a 600 with a slip on and PCIII...even with IIIr...
let's see the slip...

Old 01-08-2007, 08:48 PM

I recently ran a pretty heavily mooded srt4 and I was shocked at how he was coming up on me so fast

Old 01-08-2007, 08:49 PM

and dont these bikes run 10's in the 1/4 stock?

Old 01-08-2007, 08:55 PM

Old 01-08-2007, 10:39 PM

ORIGINAL: HighRevver

We have had this topic before and i proved that there is noPRODUCTION car in the world that can take a STOCK 600 in the 1/4mile.
how did you prove this?
http://www.autofacts.ca/classics/fast.htm

and thats just cars sold in N. America there are plenty others that'll take a stock 600RR

Old 01-08-2007, 11:22 PM
Retired Moderator
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: cpjay2003

I recently ran a pretty heavily mooded srt4 and I was shocked at how he was coming up on me so fast
Those are probably the most under-estimated and hated cars out there. They're fast, they're cheap, and they're fun. But there are WAY too many freaking ricers wrecking and acting moronic in them, therefore giving the SRT-4's a bad image. If the Neon-based SRT-4's were still in production, I would pick one up in a heartbeat. But I can't find one anywhere used that hasn't had the **** driven out of it.

Quick Reply: RR's vs. Exotic's