Puig Fender Eliminator

Search this Thread

Old 03-03-2006, 01:29 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Puig Fender Eliminator

What do you guys think? I have the stock exhaust fyi.

http://www.kneedraggers.com/details/...-51-OFD-2.html

Old 03-03-2006, 06:17 AM
Default RE: Puig Fender Eliminator

dont u think it sticks out too much ???

Old 03-03-2006, 11:24 AM

Looks to stock for me. The whole reason I get custom stuff is because it looks custom. You'll find similar style fender eliminators that don't stick out as far and don't look like they're stamped out by honda. Competition Werks makes a nice one (werks? or works? I can't remember spelling).

Old 03-03-2006, 11:44 AM
Rev

MEH!!!..NAH

Old 03-03-2006, 06:58 PM

I don't personally like the plate to stick out that far...but I do like the look of the hardware....I have never seen one of those on a bike!! so you truly would have a custom looking bike

my favorite is custom werks...sits way under, but you see a lot of those....

thanks for the link...never seen those

Old 03-04-2006, 06:21 PM

Let me explain my side, and then you guys can comment if itll accomplish what i want.
I have the stock exhaust, and I plan on keeping it for a while. I do plan on doing a FE but i dont like what the muffler looks like without that black fender wrapped over the top of it and the little heat shield on the end, but if i take off the black fender, I have to take off that little heat shield because it would look ridiculous otherwise. So by getting this I am in essence just replacing the black fender with a more sleek and fender eliminating one and I still get to have the look on the muffler I want.

Old 03-04-2006, 09:33 PM

ORIGINAL: italianuwish

Looks to stock for me. The whole reason I get custom stuff is because it looks custom. You'll find similar style fender eliminators that don't stick out as far and don't look like they're stamped out by honda. Competition Werks makes a nice one (werks? or works? I can't remember spelling).
INDEED .. but little over $$$$$

Old 03-05-2006, 10:26 AM

ORIGINAL: CBRgator

Let me explain my side, and then you guys can comment if itll accomplish what i want.
I have the stock exhaust, and I plan on keeping it for a while. I do plan on doing a FE but i dont like what the muffler looks like without that black fender wrapped over the top of it and the little heat shield on the end, but if i take off the black fender, I have to take off that little heat shield because it would look ridiculous otherwise. So by getting this I am in essence just replacing the black fender with a more sleek and fender eliminating one and I still get to have the look on the muffler I want.

Sounds like for your specific application then it is the right choice. Myself I don't like how far it sticks out and I agree with the others. It seems you are going for a more stock look and this will achieve that.

Old 03-05-2006, 02:44 PM

The Fender Elim is sooo choice.Im not sure im on board with your certain look but i used to see all the kewl bikes with the fat rears when i had my other bike and hoped for a cleaner look.Now since my RR came fitted i like the fact that i have a clear view of that FAT REAR i always wanted and now i have..so its personal pref i guess.