Post pictures of slip ons

Search this Thread

Old 02-08-2006, 06:10 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Post pictures of slip ons

I spoke to someone at motodiablo and they are on back order as well. same with 2 other places i called. This place says they have them in stock .. but they are a little more expensive than the others

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/600RR...temZ4611563109

Old 02-08-2006, 10:16 PM

I got mine from Apex with no problems.

Old 02-09-2006, 12:13 AM
Rev

Name:  Mybike5.jpg
Views: 6
Size:  95.5 KB

Name:  Mybike4.jpg
Views: 6
Size:  114.6 KB

don u know how i feel about this exhaust....

Old 02-09-2006, 12:15 AM
Rev

ORIGINAL: bmacejr

Has anyone seen or heard of these pipes ? they look pretty good in the picture gives your *** end the MV look

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/HONDA...spagenameZWDVW

these pipes sound awesome..i have em...love the quality and difference in weight...check the laser website..the power numbers are up there..

Old 02-09-2006, 01:07 AM
Retired Administrator

I know... I love the looks of the two smaller pipes, but I like carbon fiber better. It was a tough choice between the two for me. I'm just not a shinny kind of person. I did talk to Yoshi today... here's their reply:

Don,
We appreciate your patience. Our supplier for the carbon products went bankrupt and we're forced to use a different company. The new company is doing its best to keep up with our demands, but there is so many back orders that it is taking some time to get everything out. We should be caught up by the end of this month, so if you would like to wait it will be worth it. Thanks for the interest in Yoshimura products.

Garrett
Yoshimura sales

I'll wait a couple more weeks before climbing the clock tower.

Old 02-09-2006, 01:28 AM

ORIGINAL: 6hundred_doubleR

ORIGINAL: doncollins

You A$$... thanks for the tease. I can't get the RS5. That's what I ordered and for some reason... it's on an infinite back order. I did a two person group buy with another member here and we already paid. I’m not very pleased with the shop, but if I can decide on a different slip on that they CAN order or already have… we’ll stay there. I’ve actually contacted Yoshi to see WTF is up with back orders.

But in the mean time, it’s going on two months and I still don’t have a slip on. So I’m looking to see if I can find one I like OTHER THAN THE RS5 that fell in love with. I don’t like the looks of most exhausts because they seem to stick out way past the tail. Looks like a design flaw to me.

That is really strange. I got mine in about 5 or 6 days. I also have a friend that just ordered one about 2 weeks ago and got it in about the same amount of time as I did. Is there any way you can cancel that order and go through another dealer? How much did you pay for it? I got mine from www.motodiablo.com, aka Apex Motorsports, which I believe is actually a sponsor of this site. Very cheap and no shipping cost.

I'm in the exact same situation as Don....our RS-5s have the carbon cone...that is why they are on backorder...very few can have that much PIMP juice, we will some of the few

Old 02-09-2006, 06:35 AM

are you gonna get a discount??? i think you should.... and cjbettis PIMP juice realy??....................[sm=chairshot.gif] lol just kidding

Old 02-10-2006, 01:15 AM

Here is my RT one... (available in carbon isnt it? :S) ne ways, you can chop it if its too long... this shows you its possible...

Close up:
Name:  mybike4.jpg
Views: 5
Size:  43.0 KB

Full effect:
Name:  scenic3.jpg
Views: 5
Size:  60.3 KB

good luck, its all a matter of opinion... they are all good to me....

Old 02-10-2006, 02:49 AM

yeah the laser extreme is pretty sweet. a littel spendy but sweet none the less

Old 02-13-2006, 08:09 PM

I know, I know its dirty.

Quick Reply: Post pictures of slip ons