Post pictures of slip ons

Search this Thread

Old 02-08-2006, 12:29 AM
Retired Administrator
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Post pictures of slip ons

I am once again in the market for ordering a slip on. The shop I ordered my RS5 from tells me at the beginning of each month that it should be in by the end of the month. Don't want to talk about it now because we are still dealing with it and I kind of have a bad taste in my mouth over it. I don't see how it could take over two months to order a simple slip on exhaust... but moving on.

Post pics of your 600RR or 1000RR with a good view of the slip on if you have any. Thanks guys.

Old 02-08-2006, 12:53 AM
Default RE: Post pictures of slip ons

close up of my RS5

[IMG]local://upfiles/3581/409542F2F4B249A599BA339506D7CFBA.jpg[/IMG]

Old 02-08-2006, 09:21 AM
Retired Administrator

You A$$... thanks for the tease. I can't get the RS5. That's what I ordered and for some reason... it's on an infinite back order. I did a two person group buy with another member here and we already paid. I’m not very pleased with the shop, but if I can decide on a different slip on that they CAN order or already have… we’ll stay there. I’ve actually contacted Yoshi to see WTF is up with back orders.

But in the mean time, it’s going on two months and I still don’t have a slip on. So I’m looking to see if I can find one I like OTHER THAN THE RS5 that fell in love with. I don’t like the looks of most exhausts because they seem to stick out way past the tail. Looks like a design flaw to me.

Old 02-08-2006, 10:53 AM

That sucks Don. I have the RS5 also and love it. The looks are great and so is the sound. Have you been checking Ebay?? Best of luck.

Old 02-08-2006, 11:29 AM

I ordered my RS5 over a month ago as well ... and they wont give me a reason for the back order either. If you hear anything form yosh please post it .. I would love to know what that deal is

Old 02-08-2006, 12:27 PM
Retired Administrator

I have emails out to two different places and one is actually Yosimura. I'll post of they reply anything... I'm calling them as soon as I get home from work.

Old 02-08-2006, 12:45 PM

you can order them from the yohi shop in chino california, and they'lll ship anywhere... but now that you dont have the RS5 maybe its time to look into a Jardine? i'll take a pic later and post it to you, i have to warn you tho. i havent gotten my fender eliminator yet, i had to order another set of LED turn signals

Old 02-08-2006, 12:55 PM

Has anyone seen or heard of these pipes ? they look pretty good in the picture gives your *** end the MV look

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/HONDA...spagenameZWDVW

Old 02-08-2006, 01:37 PM

i wouldnt get that just because i dont like the way it looks. i haven't heard about he manufacture tho, they're kind of expensive. for that much money i wouldnt buy a name i didnt know.

Old 02-08-2006, 01:44 PM

ORIGINAL: doncollins

You A$$... thanks for the tease. I can't get the RS5. That's what I ordered and for some reason... it's on an infinite back order. I did a two person group buy with another member here and we already paid. I’m not very pleased with the shop, but if I can decide on a different slip on that they CAN order or already have… we’ll stay there. I’ve actually contacted Yoshi to see WTF is up with back orders.

But in the mean time, it’s going on two months and I still don’t have a slip on. So I’m looking to see if I can find one I like OTHER THAN THE RS5 that fell in love with. I don’t like the looks of most exhausts because they seem to stick out way past the tail. Looks like a design flaw to me.

That is really strange. I got mine in about 5 or 6 days. I also have a friend that just ordered one about 2 weeks ago and got it in about the same amount of time as I did. Is there any way you can cancel that order and go through another dealer? How much did you pay for it? I got mine from www.motodiablo.com, aka Apex Motorsports, which I believe is actually a sponsor of this site. Very cheap and no shipping cost.

Quick Reply: Post pictures of slip ons