Search this Thread

Old 04-02-2008 | 08:38 PM
Default RE: NJ Riders

how far is bear mt. from philly???

Old 04-03-2008 | 11:55 PM

ORIGINAL: mmgsport

how far is bear mt. from philly???
Probably around 2 hrs.????? You can put Bear Mountain,NY in mapquest and it comes up right where i go

Old 04-14-2008 | 09:22 AM

hey I'm in Sicklervile NJ, about 15-20 min from philly, bout 20-25 min from Ricky Gadson's shop and prob like 45 min from AC.
Where I live there's a Fuddruckers about 10min away where everyone meets on fridays nights (cars, trucks, bikes u name it).
I got 2 other guys that ride with me all the time but sometimes we get up to 12 riders and we go up to east hampton where we found some very nice hidden twisties or to philly for cheesesteaks.

Old 04-16-2008 | 05:01 PM
|
Registered Users

don't let this thread die out guys (New Jersey people ) lets make this happen and do a little meet here and there

Old 04-16-2008 | 07:29 PM

yeah - guys I'm on it also - we have a few people that posted in the north east forum also - i have just been really busy but we need someone to just take charge, get an email or PM list and really organize it -

i find it hard to believe that there are more people scattered around upstate NY then in the Phill area - if not then there has to be AT LEAST the same amount- and they have the catskill meet on point too - mad riders up there!!!!

LETS MAKE IT WORK!!!!!!!!

Old 04-17-2008 | 05:51 PM
|
Registered Users

ORIGINAL: mmgsport

yeah - guys I'm on it also - we have a few people that posted in the north east forum also - i have just been really busy but we need someone to just take charge, get an email or PM list and really organize it -

i find it hard to believe that there are more people scattered around upstate NY then in the Phill area - if not then there has to be AT LEAST the same amount- and they have the catskill meet on point too - mad riders up there!!!!

LETS MAKE IT WORK!!!!!!!!
+1 to that and u sound like the person that wants the job )LEADER

Old 04-17-2008 | 06:25 PM

haha - with a wedding on the way and business out my a$$ i dont know if i could handle it or even know where to start after all......you are the thread starter....................

O' Captain My Captain

ANYWAY -

TO ALL WHO ARE INTERESTED PLEASE SHOOT ME AN EMAIL TO BKBRAND03@YAHOO.COM AND I WILL MAKE A LIST AND START SENDING OUT INFO OF POSSIBLE PLACES AND TIMES

-THANKS

Old 04-20-2008 | 04:47 PM

i've been posting on the northeast thread, and also on 600rr.net trying to find more people
there's actually a lot of riders in my area (who i've yet to meet) but i dont know how they havent found these forums.
everytime i dont ride I end up seeing my same bike riding by in all diff colors and when i go out i'll rarely run into any RR's

Old 04-20-2008 | 10:33 PM
|
Registered Users

OK, so there going to be NOPI in Englishtown NJ, on the drag strip , Bikes, Cars and YES the swimsuit competition so I'm thinking why can we meet up out there . Its going to be on MAY 3 and i will post more info as it get closer to the date but for now how about we make a little list of PPl going.

ME + 3

Old 04-25-2008 | 12:24 PM

id like to meet up, go riding!

Quick Reply: NJ Riders