NEW PAINT JOB

Search this Thread

Old 03-16-2008, 06:01 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: NEW PAINT JOB

Here's the real test...show before and after. If it looked good with Factory paint prior.....and went to that....well........[sm=dontgetit.gif]

To each his own though! Post some more pics...

Red

Old 03-16-2008, 09:36 PM

ORIGINAL: skical

I think he painted the mirrors too.
ORIGINAL: CBR Jockey

Is that a 1kRR? There are flashers in the mirrors?
I thought those were only on the 08 1K's?

And the paintjob. Im with WhiteDealer, Get us some better pictures it does have some crazy reflectos.
Yea Your probably right.

Maybe he is just paintin it to be a stunt bike?

Old 03-16-2008, 10:24 PM

Thanks for all your comments but like I said it was a bad picture and more are to come. The bike has gotten great review from people in my city (Spokane, WA) and been asked to be featured at events for its more of a show bike then a riding bike. The paint is all metalic starting with a light silver to black and a charcol grey, the paint was done with a paintgun and clear coated. so no cans were used.Some one asked about the mirrors. I bought them a from a aftermarket fabricator who installed led turn signals into it just like the 2008 1000rr. All the lights have been switched to led even installed led turn pegs. Like I said more pictures to come. please keep the comments coming!!!

Old 03-16-2008, 10:33 PM

I know some people from Washington...

.. That explains it all.

Old 03-16-2008, 10:34 PM

[sm=jawdrop.gif] still post more pics i think it is unique.....and likethe others have said...as long as you like it

Old 03-16-2008, 10:35 PM

You gotta be kidding? This is for real? Why would you ruin a perfectly good color scheme for that????
ORIGINAL: richardpblair

Thanks for all your comments but like I said it was a bad picture and more are to come. The bike has gotten great review from people in my city (Spokane, WA) and been asked to be featured at events for its more of a show bike then a riding bike. The paint is all metalic starting with a light silver to black and a charcol grey, the paint was done with a paintgun and clear coated. so no cans were used. Some one asked about the mirrors. I bought them a from a aftermarket fabricator who installed led turn signals into it just like the 2008 1000rr. All the lights have been switched to led even installed led turn pegs. Like I said more pictures to come. please keep the comments coming!!!

Old 03-16-2008, 10:39 PM

I like simple designs. It is cool though, but I would not ride it. I do like the mirrors though, +1 on that.

Old 03-16-2008, 10:45 PM

ORIGINAL: AlphaBiker24

[sm=jawdrop.gif] still post more pics i think it is unique.....and likethe others have said...as long as you like it

I think unique is a VERY generous word for this bike.... and someone please remind me never to go to Washington...
[sm=wtf.gif][sm=WTFsgign.gif][sm=wtf.gif][sm=WTFsgign.gif][sm=wtf.gif][sm=WTFsgign.gif][sm=wtf.gif][sm=WTFsgign.gif][sm=wtf.gif][sm=WTFsgign.gif]

[sm=yikesomg.gif][sm=yikesomg.gif][sm=yikesomg.gif][sm=yikesomg.gif][sm=yikesomg.gif][sm=yikesomg.gif][sm=yikesomg.gif][sm=yikesomg.gif][sm=yikesomg.gif][sm=yikesomg.gif][sm=yikesomg.gif][sm=yikesomg.gif][sm=yikesomg.gif][sm=yikesomg.gif][sm=yikesomg.gif][sm=yikesomg.gif][sm=yikesomg.gif][sm=yikesomg.gif][sm=yikesomg.gif][sm=yikesomg.gif][sm=yikesomg.gif][sm=yikesomg.gif][sm=yikesomg.gif][sm=yikesomg.gif][sm=yikesomg.gif][sm=yikesomg.gif][sm=yikesomg.gif]

Old 03-17-2008, 07:35 AM
Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts

Ok I do hope the new pics change our minds because when I first saw that image I just thought "oh nooo...smoke or fire damage!" ...lol

Old 03-17-2008, 07:58 AM

interesting...trying to be positive here...

Quick Reply: NEW PAINT JOB