new here

Search this Thread

Old 03-13-2008, 11:20 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: new here

THANKS TO ALL FOR THE WARM WELCOMING.
idk about the insurance thought, we ll c how that goes....but yea...people seems to like the blue alot...i feel good.
> hahhaah

Old 03-14-2008, 12:22 AM

jfunkRR....not that u asked, but in my opinion GEICO SUX!!! as far as im concerned they rip ppl off! their quotes r WAY too HIGH...they quoted me like five thousand and chnge for the yr. and it wasnt jus me. ii kno other ppl that have been quoted very high that are much older than me...but w/e...as long as it works 4 u...

Old 03-14-2008, 06:14 AM

hi and welcome ..nice bike

on the insurance deal...i have state farm $324 a year full coverage collusion comp w/ a $250 deductible

geico and progressive wanted $1500 a year [:@]

Old 03-14-2008, 08:46 AM

ORIGINAL: redbbwoy

jfunkRR....not that u asked, but in my opinion GEICO SUX!!! as far as im concerned they rip ppl off! their quotes r WAY too HIGH...they quoted me like five thousand and chnge for the yr. and it wasnt jus me. ii kno other ppl that have been quoted very high that are much older than me...but w/e...as long as it works 4 u...
The reason I have Geico is because when I got my F4i, I needed insurance right away and I called on a Friday afternoon and they emailed me the insurance cards which I printed at my house, then I went to DMV Saturday morning and registered the bike and was riding by Saturday afternoon. I pay $271 for 12 months, just liability (no collision/comprehensive). Now that I have a sweeter bike, I am planning on visiting my local State Farm agent and seeing what they can do for all my vehicles.

I have my truck and car with AIG, which I found to be extremely reasonable, and also my home owners with them. Unfortunatley, they don't insure bikes at all, so I had to do something quick to feed the need for speed. Since it's winter and I paid a full 12 months with Geico, I haven't changed it yet. But I will, and I'm sure it will be much cheaper once I get three vehicles on one policy and I'll add at least theft to the bike.

Old 03-14-2008, 09:56 PM

ORIGINAL: D2DGraphix_600RR

ORIGINAL: feliped

lol. sure man.
its my first sportbike...yea i know....but ive had some riding experience with dirt bikes....started riding when i was like 12..im 19 now. Im loving this bike...its been lowered for my height...and lemme tell ya...did not affected the suspension or anything whatsoever....i got a 2 bro exhaust on this babe...sounds soo legit . oh yea..i took the msf course...got my license...now im looking to get insurance!
It did affect it, you just cant tell, since you probably didnt ride stck or do it very long. Insurance can be expensive, especially at 19, so make sure you do ur research! Keep it clean and right side up! Sharp bike man, stay safe!
+1 on the lowering thing...

as for insurance im 20 and pay 265 every six months, and that is full coverage, every nut, bolt and aftermarket part.

Old 03-14-2008, 10:24 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I think blue bikes look totally sweet. Good luck bro, ride like a ghost.