New 07 600 New Member & Pics!

Search this Thread

Old 10-22-2007, 11:36 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New 07 600 New Member & Pics!

Hey guys i've been reading all of your post... seems like a good place to get some info on my new bike. Just figured i would post a couple pics of my new bike. It was raining so i couldn't get any decent ones. these will just have to work for now. I live in north Louisiana so if anyone wants to ride jus tell me! what do you guys think? O and just to let you guys know.. i already ordered a FE kit and waiting on it to come in. Next im going with a slip on... then flush mount signals.. and then im not sure. you guys just tell me what you think. any advice would really help! I see you guys dont really like new riders too much because most of them are too stupid to realize its a big deal... this is my second bike.. i still have an 03 zzr600 im tryin to sell.. i've been racing motorcross since i was 10 and now im 20 and i've only been riding streetbikes for 3 months.. my cbr is outstanding compared to that zzr.. it was a good bike to start on but i really love my new bike.. light and fast.. im gonna make sure to keep the rubber side down for sure... well.. anyways.. hello!
[IMG][/IMG]

Name:  DSC_0058.jpg
Views: 56
Size:  109.3 KB

Name:  DSC_0049.jpg
Views: 14
Size:  100.3 KB

Name:  DSC_0047.jpg
Views: 46
Size:  76.3 KB

Name:  DSC_0041.jpg
Views: 53
Size:  111.8 KB

Name:  DSC_0004.jpg
Views: 51
Size:  112.2 KB

Name:  DSC_0003.jpg
Views: 41
Size:  138.7 KB

Old 10-23-2007, 01:17 AM
Default RE: New 07 600 New Member & Pics!

wash her !!!! right now !!!! ..... i said now !!! do it !!! she does not need to be dirty !!!!!!! clean herrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!! .. nice welcome

Old 10-23-2007, 01:58 AM

ORIGINAL: Feared600RR

wash her !!!! right now !!!! ..... i said now !!! do it !!! she does not need to be dirty !!!!!!! clean herrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!! .. nice welcome

lol. Welcome and nice Bike. You'll love her and will get addicted quick. Love the color scheme you've chosen

Old 10-23-2007, 02:12 AM

ha ha yea i rode it home from work the other day and it was rainin.. got it kinda dirty.. but yea as soon as it clears up i'll clean her and take some pics with the good camera in some better light.. yea khan.. i think its the best 07 color scheme.. i've read a lot of ur post so i see where u been goin as far as upgrades.. the sprocket and jardine and all.. u like the jardine? exhaust is what im lookin at now.. well as soon as i install the FE kit..

Old 10-23-2007, 02:21 AM

o yea crash i was gonna ask u.. have u happened to find a helmet that matches anywhere close to the bike.. all the blue i find is darker.. just wondering..

Old 10-23-2007, 08:50 AM

white ... white ... silver ...silver white ......... best !

Old 10-23-2007, 09:44 AM

I really do like the Jardine RT-1. Looks great, doesn't hold a lot of heat, and is light. At first I thought it was too loud but the sound grew on me after riding it around for 200 or so miles. I like the fact that you can hear me coming and going: always getting the car drivers turning their heads. So far I haven't had any problems with the local authorities and don't think I will.

I'm not sure if you've seen the video I posted up but its a sample of the exhaust sound idling and going through a turn. So you can get your own opinion.Here's the link:

http://s219.photobucket.com/albums/c...n/?action=view¤t=FinalExhaustClip.flv

As far as helmets I didn't notice anything close to our colors in my surrounding dealerships. But I have yet looked on-line thoroughly. I'm particularly looking at the scorpion exo-900 right now. I like how it has a pull down shade visor infront of the real shield.

As far as a mod path I'm going, I'm thinking this: Speedo-Healer, 8k HIDs, Pilot Powers CT2, Protons front turn signals andFE. lol I let you know how it all goes. This is my "winter" project.

If you have anymore questions orcertain picture/video request**** me up.

And Feared, lets have an open mind on things. lol j/k

Old 10-23-2007, 09:58 AM

I know i'm out of place on the RR forum... but i have a helmet for you. It's a little expensive (well, alot expensive) Shoei Kagayama Replica in blue. I don;t have a picture of it only, butthere is one of my girlfriend posing with it in the "hot wife" thread... https://cbrforum.com/m_361872/mpage_13/key_/tm.htm

Way towards the bottom.

PS. AWESOME Bike. i need to get a fulltime job when i graduate so i can pay off the F4i and pick up one of these.

Old 10-23-2007, 10:06 AM

ORIGINAL: itgbudeev

I know i'm out of place on the RR forum... but i have a helmet for you. It's a little expensive (well, alot expensive) Shoei Kagayama Replica in blue. I don;t have a picture of it only, butthere is one of my girlfriend posing with it in the "hot wife" thread... https://cbrforum.com/m_361872/mpage_13/key_/tm.htm

Way towards the bottom.

PS. AWESOME Bike. i need to get a fulltime job when i graduate so i can pay off the F4i and pick up one of these.
I found some pictures online of that helmet: Looks Great, Good find.

Back view:

Old 10-23-2007, 11:26 AM

yea i like that helmet.. looks like it would match pretty good.. i went through about 500 helmets and thats the only close one i've seen.. anyways.. im at work.. haha i better get back.. gotta sell some bikes! i'll be back tonight.. peace

Quick Reply: New 07 600 New Member & Pics!