"my passanger has problems"

Search this Thread

Old 10-05-2006, 04:19 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: "my passanger has problems"

haha. thanks guys. your replies were very funny. my girlfriend DOES put her hands on the tank when we brake. i guess we're still beginners at it. I'm sure we'll get better with time.

Old 10-05-2006, 04:44 AM

I just had to say this post has been really funnyyy....

keep it safe all you ppl

Jimmy

Old 10-05-2006, 08:17 AM

i hate having a passenger.. with my 95, i had my best-friend Marc on it (he's like 165lb) and the bike and i couldnt handle it (bike with the weight, me with how ghey it might look) haha - but i had a couple other girls on it and the worse part i had was them leaning the wrong way or leaning too hard (you always got to take account of your passenger when turning and everything else) - it might of had a banana seat but they would all grab around my waist and when stopping there legs would clinch my thighs. but never had a problem with wrists or what-not.. but i will see what happens with the 06 i get.. i'm happy they took off those seat straps, it's a for-sure thing they have to hold ya (unless it's like the same sex, then i would put a temp. aftermarket strap)

Old 10-05-2006, 11:49 AM

well a buddy of mine took his seat and wraped it with non skid rubber stuff you put in cabinets for your kitchen, looks ugly but when she is not on the back he uses a cowl but htey said it fixed the problem of her sliding foward

hope that helps

geo

Old 10-05-2006, 12:33 PM

ORIGINAL: geoology

well a buddy of mine took his seat and wraped it with non skid rubber stuff you put in cabinets for your kitchen, looks ugly but when she is not on the back he uses a cowl but htey said it fixed the problem of her sliding foward

hope that helps

geo
grip-tape for her ***[sm=goodidea.gif]

Old 10-05-2006, 02:18 PM

I hate it when people grab on my tank when I give them a ride, but yea these bikes arent meant for passengers so I don't give people rides that much anymore.

Old 10-05-2006, 03:01 PM

ORIGINAL: blk600

but yea these bikes arent meant for passengers so I don't give people rides that much anymore.
It's a street bike...if it wasn't meant for passengers it wouldn't come with passenger pegs and pillion... [&:]

Old 10-05-2006, 03:41 PM

hmm that rubber stuff might work. but i aint tryin it on the corbin seat. maybe the stock one. yeah, passanger leaning too much is a pain too.... but it was worth it when i took my younger cousin whos 13. he's one of those kids thats like, "yeah, yeah, go faster!" it was funny. id be going around a nice left turn at an easy speed, and id feel the bike move more than i wanted, and i look back there, and hes leaning off the side tryin to knee drag it. im like "whatre you doin dummy? were going into the other lane!" needless to say, I was doing the counter-leaning that day.

Old 10-06-2006, 12:05 AM

ORIGINAL: Fretless33

ORIGINAL: blk600

but yea these bikes arent meant for passengers so I don't give people rides that much anymore.
It's a street bike...if it wasn't meant for passengers it wouldn't come with passenger pegs and pillion... [&:]
haha yeah but we all know that "other term" for a passenger seat on a bike... the most important seat is the riders - who cares about the "other term"

how about duct tape? it works for EVERYTHING...

Old 10-06-2006, 01:01 AM

yeah, im pretty sure they did NOT have the passenger in mind when designing these bikes.....

wait a minute, they dint have my *** comfort in mind either........

Quick Reply: "my passanger has problems"