My **** Got Stolen......

Search this Thread

Old 03-14-2007, 04:20 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: My **** Got Stolen......

good thing i have nice parents...my dad was willing to sell his motorcycle so i could get a new one, he never rides it anymore but i might take up his offer since i really cant afford a new one, but if i do ill decide to wait for an 08 cbr...even tho i like the pearl white 07 haha

i dont really care if they find my bike its prolly chop shopped already...and i dont want back a beaten down bike cause id be afraid to ride it, who knows what they did...lol, i just want progressive to give me my money back, i guess we never got the comp coverage...but my dads gonna argue his way onto it, hopefully it works, or take my apartment complex into liability haha

Old 03-14-2007, 07:48 AM
Retired Moderator
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

This is why I have full coverage..........keeps me worry free about repayment. (that, and knowing that I'm a damn good marksman with a sniper rifle).

+2 about hanging thieves by their *********!

Old 03-14-2007, 11:28 AM

is it just coincidence ordoes it seem like the most rr's stolen are the '05's?
i have an '05 now and wana keep it by an armed guard, lol. glad i changed to full coverage.

Old 03-14-2007, 05:47 PM

This is why I keep my cbr600rr inside. She is safe and I can ride her anytime I want. Since shes in the living room most rides are just quickies. roflmao

Old 03-14-2007, 06:19 PM

sorry that happen to you my 06f4i was stollen awhile back and progressive didnt pay even though my comprehensive was suppose to start the day after the bike was stollen. Lukily my bike was found with minium damage (few scratches, side cowls missing and a punched out ignition) I got to go to court at the end of the month to stick the bill to the thiefs *** and hope i dont go to jail for &^%$ing him up. Like someone else was saying with 2-3 people its less then a minute thats why mine is parked inside my townhouse now.

Old 03-14-2007, 06:55 PM

hope you get it back

Old 03-14-2007, 08:10 PM

haha i wish i could bring my bike in but i live on the second floor kinda impossible....

either way we just took the case to court my dad has a lot of lawyers on his side since he owns a lot of bars he needs official backup...either way progressive is screwed because:

when i bought the insurance i had to have full coverage (since it was new and was going through the bank, the bank demands that you have full coverage) i was only 16 when that happened so it was under my dad who does have full coverage, they are trying to tell me i renewed the insurance last year when i was 18, but they never got authorization to renew anything without full coverage, they are scared now because they know they are screwed and they cant find anything with my signature or authorization to change anything from full coverage since i became an adult.......stupid insurance companies they are so screwed haha

Old 03-14-2007, 08:50 PM

You should invest in a Lo Jack for your next bike. If it gets stolen they can locate it by a tracking system.

Old 03-14-2007, 09:30 PM

ORIGINAL: tomp

You should invest in a Lo Jack for your next bike. If it gets stolen they can locate it by a tracking system.
If they steal it, keep it![:'(]I'd rather have full coverage. They pay you for it and with a little luck you might make out in the end.

Old 03-15-2007, 08:26 AM

I feel sorry for you, and being that the riding season is just around the corner (well, at least here in Ohio), yeah...yeah, you can take the Insurance Company to court, but be prepared. They're going to fight it until no end. They could say that you paid someone/had someone/set it up yourself to have the bike stolen so that you could purchase a new bike, and in some cases<like, when you signed those papers, or your father, just like when you bought your bike or a new car, on the back/front of the "contract", sometimes, in very small letters, it'll have stuff that you probally won't "notice", like, maybe on your contract it might of said something like "unless the person(s) on this contract notify us by this time, this is the way that it's going to be" ex: say you didnt notify them that you DIDN'T want your policy changed, or whatever your circumstance may be, then the po\licy "automatically" changes. Anyways, I wish you the best, and keep us informed about everything!

Quick Reply: My **** Got Stolen......