My **** Got Stolen......

Search this Thread

Old 03-13-2007, 05:37 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default My **** Got Stolen......

damnnnnn my ****in 05 rr got stolen last night, i lived in an apartment, the parking is underground and gated, and i had my handlebars locked and a disc brake lock...im so ****in pist i cant believe someone actually got away with that. I still dont understand how they came down through the gates prolly someone knows someone that lives there. And i dont understand how they just lifted that bike onto a truck or whatever with all the locks on....

well goin through insurance today hopefully i can get enough for a new cbr600, or at least a downpayment haha

Old 03-13-2007, 05:42 PM
Default RE: My **** Got Stolen......

That sucks brother! If these people only new how hard it is to purchase a bike, the fixing of credit the money for downpayment the negative feedback from family and friends and then the enjoyment of riden your pride and joy i think sometimes they would think twice. I hate fkn theives. Wish you the best brother.

how do you like the 07. i hate what they did with the taillight. makes no sense!

Old 03-13-2007, 05:56 PM

That really sucks man, and we all feel the pain.

Good luck with the insurance, hopefully this means a new bike for you !!

Thieves are the worst, they should all be kicked in the nuts repeatedly.

Old 03-13-2007, 07:02 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

sorry for your loss mang...
locks don't do anything...just takes more time to cut through, but things like disc locks, etc are virtually worthless as they just pick it up and throw it in the back of a van and leave.

Old 03-13-2007, 07:42 PM

SORRY to hear that i know how it feels.

Old 03-13-2007, 08:29 PM

yaaa now insurance is givin me a hard tim saying i only purchased liability, but the only liability i got was bodily njury, ima be soooo pist if i dont get my cash for this thing i sitting here arguing with progressive..man this is so gay im sooo mad stupid people and stupid insurance

Old 03-13-2007, 11:36 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

A stolen bike gets claimed under your Comprehensive coverage.

My 05 600RR was stolen on January 12th right out of my employer's parking lot at 9:30 in the morning. I reviewed the security cam coverage and was amazed that it only took 45 seconds for those idiots to load my bike and go. I was never going to see that bike again, I was sure of it. I even went as far as to start bike shopping the next day - 1000RR's were going for cheap. Briefly considered a GSX-R 750 . . . .

The next night I got a phone call - Sheriff's office had found my bike. Evidently the thieves were greedy and stole several bikes the same day they stole mine. Too bad for them that one of the bikes had Lojack. There were some arrests and convictions.

My bike suffered $4500 in damage according to my insurance company's adjuster. So my bike went from being basically stock to nicely modified.

I'm sorry to hear that your bike was stolen - I hate it for ya. I can only hope that you luck out as I did.

Old 03-13-2007, 11:53 PM

wifey had 03 cbr f4i bike got stolen like around 5 months later police found the bike in a crate ready to be shiped to the caribean islands. bike was intact she had the same problem as you with the insuranse so she was lucky to get it back.
But with the new 07 600rr i put Comp-lojack-gap. cus im not taking a chance.

Old 03-14-2007, 12:03 AM

[sm=imsorry.gif]I know how it feels.All thieves should be hung by their *********. Good luck with your insurance and if all works out maybe you'll get the 07 6RR.

Old 03-14-2007, 12:45 AM

ORIGINAL: 13brsxsrr

[sm=imsorry.gif]I know how it feels.All thieves should be hung by their *********. Good luck with your insurance and if all works out maybe you'll get the 07 6RR.
+1
F 'em!!!! i cant stand thieves, good luck with the insurance

Quick Reply: My **** Got Stolen......