my first mod

Search this Thread

Old 02-26-2006, 04:09 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default my first mod

picked up a jardine exhaust .. spend all morning searching for good discount .. paid 190 out the door plus about 70 miles of driving .. i spend about 2 hours installing it .. it was pre easy like the guy said .. but it wasnt a 15 min a job .. maybe for him .. i love the sound of it .. havent took a test ride tho .. just wanna say thanks to member [ DThompson ] for those sound clips of all exhasut .. help me decide wat i want2get

Old 02-26-2006, 12:06 PM
Default RE: my first mod

And so it begins.......

I a couple of months your list of mods will be as long as your arm, but your bank account will be the equivalent of the change kept in your car.[sm=bling.gif]

Old 02-26-2006, 02:03 PM

ORIGINAL: kiggy74

And so it begins.......

I a couple of months your list of mods will be as long as your arm, but your bank account will be the equivalent of the change kept in your car.[sm=bling.gif]
Very well put.

Old 02-26-2006, 07:11 PM

I put a Jardine carbon fiber s/o and i like it, although i like Yoshimura and thats all iv ever owned but my girlfriend bought mine on suprise so i was not gonna say nothing you know what i mean. You wont be dissapointed with it, u did get the street can and not the race can i hope.

Old 02-27-2006, 01:29 AM

ORIGINAL: CBR600RRBLUE

I put a Jardine carbon fiber s/o and i like it, although i like Yoshimura and thats all iv ever owned but my girlfriend bought mine on suprise so i was not gonna say nothing you know what i mean. You wont be dissapointed with it, u did get the street can and not the race can i hope.
race one is the little loud one right ? the store had only one .. i had no choice .. hey i still like it alot .. low end has good deep sound to it .. all other exhasut were very $$$ for me too ..

Old 02-27-2006, 12:07 PM

Looks really nice. I am hoping to do that this spring sometime to mine.

Old 02-27-2006, 04:27 PM

ORIGINAL: Ssaba420

ORIGINAL: CBR600RRBLUE

race one is the little loud one right ? the store had only one .. i had no choice .. hey i still like it alot .. low end has good deep sound to it .. all other exhasut were very $$$ for me too ..
loud pipes save lives

Old 02-27-2006, 10:35 PM

Hey guys I just bought a 04 600rr and 2000 miles on it and love it to death. I would like to do whatever I can to make it run as good as possible. Ive already made plans for the power commander and k&N filter but what would you reccomend for an exhaust without going crazy$$$$$ money wise. I had some ahole wanting to sell me a 1900 dollar exhaust and I cant really see my self spending that much on a 6000 dollar bike for one part. Also im not looking for some system that is going to make a ton of noise, im 32 and got over that stage the day I was born. Any helpful advice would be great. take care and ride safe.

Old 02-27-2006, 11:47 PM

ORIGINAL: bruingoal6

I would like to do whatever I can to make it run as good as possible. Ive already made plans for the power commander and k&N filter but what would you reccomend
If you really want to do whatever it takes to make the bike run as good as possible (which a stock bike already does). then either don't add the K&N filter, or make sure you get a custom PCIII (from a Power Commander certified dyno shop) map for the exhaust and aftermarket air filter.

As far as an exhaust, I think a Micron slip-on is what you're looking for...

Old 02-28-2006, 12:06 AM

here you go bro:

Clicky Here

here is a link so you can hear all the pipes you might be considering

all you would want is a slip-on and not a full system

also...have you ever almost been hit by a cager? don't you always know when a Harley is around? I have a loud pipe and am 32 myself....I would never have anything like it on my cars, but for my bike....I CHOOSE LIFE