Motorcycle Killer

Search this Thread

Old 11-01-2007, 09:49 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Motorcycle Killer

Why is it when a girl gets real interested in you, she wants you to get rid of your bike??? This has happened to a few of my friends. And now is starting to happen to me. There is no way in hell I'm going to stop riding because of this. I call them "Motorcycle Killers". I know there are some women who don't care, and my GF's always say they don't mind... but later it's brought-up like "It's the Bike or Me" ****. I guess it's going to be the bike for now. I'm not whipped!

Old 11-01-2007, 09:53 PM
Default RE: Motorcycle Killer

haha i hear you man, my girl didnt want to ride with me for a long time but then she got fed up with me going riding without her all the time so she has started to ride more and more as of late, shes started to come around and sometimes even asks if were gonna go ride bc she wants to go, sorry if im rubbing it in, just thought id show my situation, gl with your chick!

Old 11-01-2007, 09:55 PM

A good woman wouldn't make you choose and would get into your hobby to do something with you.

Old 11-01-2007, 09:56 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Another reason I love my GF so. She supports my addiction(s) lol

Old 11-01-2007, 09:58 PM

Man, this brings back memmories. Sorry man, hang in there. Lucky for me my girlfriend loves my bike. She isn't interested in riding on it with me, she just likes it because I like it so much.

Old 11-01-2007, 10:26 PM

If she ever get's to the point of telling you "Its the bike or me" Just let her know that she is cheapening the relationship to use it as a bargaining chip to get you to do what she wants you to do. And that you tought your relationship was worth more than that.

If she really loves you she wouldn't give you an ultimatum over something as (relatively) frivolous as that.

Old 11-01-2007, 10:51 PM

I can see a significant other being worried to some extent becuase of how dangerous the sport can be, but trying to tell you out right to sell the bike or loss them is really selfish in my opinion

Old 11-01-2007, 11:12 PM

For a girl's view...I have to agree that as much as concern for your safety is understood, making you choose isn't right.It's healthy to have your own hobbies. Ideally she'll appreciate and maybe wanna ride herself... If she does not and continues to give you an ultimatum, might be time to find someone that will love you for you, or maybe even someone that loves riding already!

Old 11-02-2007, 12:05 AM

I didnt ask her advice at all. I took the motorcycle course with friends, passed the course and bought a bike with insurance all done in a week. My gf tried to stop me riding bike few times but I stood really strong. Now, she gaveup asking me stop riding my bike and she said she will take the motorcycle course for me.

Old 11-02-2007, 01:00 AM

i'd just say " dont let the door hit ya on the way out !" sorry . bikes are my passion . if you cant understand that then you dont understand me ! see ya . thats how i am . but you have to make the effort to get them in to it .. try and take them for a couple of good rides ( nothing to twisty just some good back roads that really show the good side of riding ) and then maybe you can get her in to riding her own bike . theres nothing hotter then a chick on a bike ...

Quick Reply: Motorcycle Killer