Mice anyone?

Search this Thread

Old 03-14-2007, 12:57 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Mice anyone?

I'd have to agree mouse traps probably the most practical. Although I wouldn't mind throwing back a few beers watching mice get zaped on some kind of mat.
ORIGINAL: dragonium25

Mousetraps with some food would be your best bet and cheapest.

Old 03-14-2007, 06:59 AM

The dryer sheets worked last night..................................not a single mouse attack!!!!!!! Thanks everybody, Fulla

Old 03-16-2007, 01:59 AM

Go get you some Decon poison. Its keeps for a long time. If you have mice now you will have mice later. Unless you get the jump on them before seasons change from hot to cold, cold to hot ect. FYI keep this out of reach of PETS,CHILDREN and MAD WIFES! Hehe.Mice love the stuff and they will find it eat it and die.

Old 03-17-2007, 07:40 AM

Just got one of the little furry critters!!!!! I sorrounded my bik with 10 mouse traps w/PB and stuck dryer sheets all over the lower parts/tires of the bike. Funny thing is they still got up in there and ate some more foam. I think I'm gonna sit out there today with my Beeman air rifle and do some shootin!!!!

Old 03-17-2007, 09:18 AM
Retired Moderator
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'm telling ya man.......I really think the tarp idea will work. Just do the tarp thing, then surround your bike with the mousetraps. That should do it.

Old 03-17-2007, 09:44 AM

How about putting the bike on wheel stands, and surround the stands with the traps. Just worried about the tarp scratching the paint. I guess I could put a blanket over the top of the bike and then wrap it up in a tarp. Just a pain in the **** everytime to do all that. Thanks though, and the tarp is probably what I'm going to end up do'n.

Old 03-17-2007, 10:17 AM
Retired Moderator
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

...........still think the easiest thing is a cat. (just borrow one temporarily).

Old 03-17-2007, 06:54 PM

Traps can just make mice smarter. Im telling ya just get you some poison they think its food. Put it somewhere near the bike for a couple of weeks I would leave it in garage year round but dont know if you have children to worry about. Its just little green pellets in a small box that looks and smells like food to them. Again put near bike so food is more tempting to them vs your foam. Here is the bad part they are probably getting at your foam to make a nest, dad might be bringing stuff back to mom who is pregnant with upteen babies in your walls somewhere. You need poison, dad brings it back to mom and so forth so in a fewdays everyone is dead. Ps the decon makes them decompose rapidly and you should never smell them being dead that poison does this somehow when they die. Did I tell you it's pretty cheap You should be able to get it at your local kroger winn-dixie publix or co-op stores.

Old 03-17-2007, 10:53 PM

i'd like to sit in my garage with my co2 pistol and pop them little critters lol, i'll sleep next to my bike

Old 03-31-2007, 03:48 AM

So whatever happend with the Mice problem?

Quick Reply: Mice anyone?