The metro sexual gets what he wants

Search this Thread

Old 02-09-2006, 02:47 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default The metro sexual gets what he wants

Well guys I got my jacket and helmet. Icon Dayton jacket and scorpion 700 helmet the jacket and helmet were worth the trouble they match as if the were designed to be together. Man I am so impressed with my design ability think I'll look for a new career in interior design..LOL.

I have ordered the last cosmetic part for my bike as well, it finally says ME. This is what they made MODS for. I can't get the smile off my face. I'll post pics of the bike and my sexy *** on it so that you can see the fruits of my labor. hopfully I'll get the last item next week. I even went so far as to get the Mrs. a new Icon jacket, helmet and gloves we look the part now I just need to put some performance behind the look. Steering damper, PCIII Air filter and what not. glad I love this bike I'll never get the thousands that I've spent out of it if I sold it. When I'm done I'll have to move on up to the 1000rr.

Old 02-09-2006, 04:19 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: The metro sexual gets what he wants

Just remember it's cool to look good but it's all about learning to ride while posing!

Old 02-09-2006, 09:58 AM

Good job Metrosexual. I will expect to see a picture. (Not that I will do anything while I am looking at it, no matter how good you look)

Sorry about taking over your other thread, I just couldn't help myself.

Old 02-09-2006, 01:20 PM

No problem. I am not sure what the underlining in my post is but I didn't mean to do that.
Bad news today. I'm in kansas and it has been bout 40 deg until just 2 days ago and now the temp is at 20 supposed to get down to 10 and stay for a while. damit hoped to show of my new duds but I guess I'll have to keep out the heavy gear a little longer.
Think I'm gona have to hold off on any joy riding and keep it stricktly to business if it reaches 10. I already get snotsickles on the way to work and 10 deg can't be any better.

QUESTION
I got the Icon Leather jacket it is F**cking heavy do you guys ride with leathers in the summer and if you do do you get too hot.

Old 02-09-2006, 01:22 PM

Kansas? Where about? I live in KC, Mo.

About your question. I have never ridden in the summer and I have an Joe Rocket (Non Leather) Jacket.

Old 02-10-2006, 01:32 AM

Lawrence, You should come down I know there is a lot of people that ride to lawrence from KC when the weather is nice you can sit on mass street and see litteraly hundreds of bikes and the women are fenominal, there are hundreds and 1 in ten is ugly, even I am a stud here the guy to girl ratio is about 10 to 1 as well so they are hard pressed to find a mate,(thank god for bisexual girl friends like mine) I think there are a few clubs that ride threw every week end in the summer the ride is rather nice if you take the country road I'm not sure of the number but in the summer if you follow the big groups they are probably comming here.

Old 02-10-2006, 09:36 AM

That sounds awesome, but I am thinking my jealous wife would probably not like Thom "Stunt ****" Morrow rolling down there to accidently have it slide out the end of my pants leg and drive all the women insane. But if I ever become single again I will definelty be hooking up with you in Lawrence (well not actually hooking up with you, maybe riding my bike to a location where you are would be better since I don't want to start the gay think again). But you never know, I currently ride with my neighbor who has a GSXR and we may scoot down there this summer to actually meet up with someone on this awesome board. Do you know if there are more of us on this board here in the midwest?

PS. Bisexual GF. Wow... That would be so cool.

Old 02-10-2006, 10:24 AM

amen to that brother yellow! having a bi gf is da best thing ever to happen to me

Old 02-10-2006, 12:57 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

YAY for the yellow power ranger! woohooo!
that was one reason i broke away from the metrosexual fad...i rode to costco to get a hot dog and this ****'s kid said "wow mom, yellow power ranger".
i kicked his **** and left! it was a hardcore fight mang...he threw straights and jabs and crosses like no other...but i got the best of him. i still remember that, had to ice mah shins when i got home cause mawfaki punched like mike tyson!

Old 02-10-2006, 02:48 PM
L8X

yo! metrosexuals are soooo last year . now chicks dig ubersexuals like me! lol!!!

Quick Reply: The metro sexual gets what he wants