LOOKING FOR 600RR/600r

Search this Thread

Old 02-13-2007, 06:02 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default LOOKING FOR 600RR/600r

hi every1..im july,im just new here..
i'l go directly to my point..im looking for a honda CBR 600RR/600R..
im at the mindanao..zamboanga city,region 9..

got a problem looking for a sportbikes..cause mostly bikes seller here are not selling a sportbikes(scooter and big bikes are the commonly they sell).
can anyone gave me a tip or idea where i can find a sportbike?located here at mindanao only..i really want it badly..
and how much will it cost 2 buy a 600RR or 600R Cbr honda bikes?can anyone,can gave me an idea?!im really a noob..but want this bike since i was a kid..
hope for your replies... more power too all of you guys..

Old 02-13-2007, 07:05 AM
Retired Moderator
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: LOOKING FOR 600RR/600r

Have you ridden motorycles before? Have you ever owned a bike before?

A 600RR is in no way a starter bike, so if you haven't ridden before, I would start with something smaller and less powerful. It's kind of like asking for a Ferrari 430 right after you got your licence. The end result is usually the Ferrari wrapped around a tree 3 weeks later. Same goes for these bikes, they are the Ferrari, Aston Martin, and Lamborghini's of bikes. Twitchy, insanely fast and can kill you if you don't know what you're doing on it.

But on a lighter note, they are awesome machines. Are you looking to buy used or new? If you are new, then go to a dealer. If used, good luck. I've noticed that many people that buy Honda's typically hold onto them. The market around here is flooded with used Suzuki and Kawasaki bikes, but rarely, you'll find a Honda.

That's why I went with a new one. Couldn't find "that one" I wanted used, so I ponied up a couple thousand more and got a new one. And I couldn't have been more pleased with the outcome. 4-year warranty. I know where it's been and what it's done. I know who works on it and I know how it's been treated, so there isn't "surprises' as you normally get with used vehicles.

But that's just my two cents on the matter. Good luck on getting the bike.

Old 02-13-2007, 08:34 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: LOOKING FOR 600RR/600r

yes,i got one..but it is a big bike..
i've already read many comments about this bike..i know that this thing can lead me 2 death..but i really want it.. i got Honda baja 250r..but honda CBR 600r is the bike i really want since i was a kid..this the bike im dreaming of..hope you understand mr. blue fox..i know that im still noob about this..but lesson is getting started if we have it.. tnx for the reply..hope you reply again..