Kids thought this was fun

Search this Thread

Old 06-18-2008, 01:05 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Kids thought this was fun

Some punks from the projects thought it would be fun to push my bike over. A girl called my gf and said that my bike was laying on its side (opposite side of the kickstand) and saw about 5 boys (12-17yrs old) running away. I picked the bike up and road through the neighborhood to try and find the punks to lay a punishing on at least on of em but couldn't ever find em. Now i've got pavement rash on the rear and right fairings.

Old 06-18-2008, 01:41 PM
Default RE: Kids thought this was fun

I swear to god at time, todays youths are motherf*ckers at times and just need a beating of a lifetime. When I had my Trans Am I had some punks at a Mall smear ketchup packets all over it. I got the little bastard, he wasn't paying any attention and I walked right up on him and put his *** in a head lock, told him to call his parents and get there asses to the mall to see what there punk *** kid had done. That kids Dad wanted to kill him as bad as I wanted to but I got him to pay to have the car professionally detailed.

Old 06-18-2008, 05:11 PM
CBRF 2009 AOTY !!

When I lived in Arlington I had my bike knocked over one night. I was in bed and my wife came home from work to see four or five guys fighting outside and they had knocked it over. She woke me up and told me, I went outside in only my boxers with a really bad case of bed hair(I have pretty long hair) so I must have looked like a maniac. I screamed out "who is the dead motherf***er that knocked over this bike?" They all stopped fighteing, looked at me, and started walking in different directions. Not that I'm a bad azz at all, far from it, but I was ready to kill!
On a seperate incedent in the same apertment complex, I walked outside to see a baby blue spraypaint stripe right downd the front of the upper. The punks hit about 10 other cars also. The security guard told me ajax would take it off and it worked like a charm. What really pissed me off was a few days later they caught the bastards, the problem was I found out about it a month later. No one bothered to tell me.

Old 06-18-2008, 05:48 PM

God that sucks dude....

F*ckin kids are morons. That's why I dont let the bike out of my site unless its secure in my garage

Old 06-18-2008, 05:51 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

when ya catch em beat their asses like their momma n daddy are evidently to scared to do.

Old 06-18-2008, 08:16 PM

[sm=violent053.gif] Stupid kids. Can't leave your stuff anywhere now days.

Old 06-18-2008, 08:33 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

holy ****, thats beyond rediculous. find out how much the tail and fairing cost, and whip their ***'s THAT many times......i dont know how much RR fairings are, lol....but i bet its enough to hurt

Old 06-18-2008, 09:56 PM

doesnt anyone remember how when we were kids we were affraid/respected adults and their things? wtf is wrong with society i swear.

Old 06-18-2008, 11:15 PM

Damn, I sorry to hear about this!! ..I know when mine was pushed over I could have killed that person if I found them. Ever since then I'm afraid to even leave it out in restaurant parking lots.

Old 06-19-2008, 02:24 AM

I don't understand the thought process behind this kind of stuff, I really don't.

Quick Reply: Kids thought this was fun