just wana vent..

Search this Thread

Old 05-20-2007, 01:44 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default just wana vent..

wtf is wrong with some drivers? i was headed east while on a two way wide street when i saw a landscaping truck in the westbound lane wanting to turn (their left) in front of me. so i slow down to make sure im seen, about 25mph, and he is stoppedfor some seconds( i ***-umed he was stopping for me).thenjust as i was approaching the truck, he turns his wheels and moves to make the left turn while im almost parallel. i lay on the horn loud so he could see me. just made me so angry. why did he wait then move in on my space before i passed him i dont know.

Old 05-20-2007, 01:50 PM
Default RE: just wana vent..

People are murderers and idiots. That's what I always try to assume. You have to, or they'll get ya!!

Old 05-20-2007, 06:02 PM

I know i hate stupid drivers, the first time mywife got on the back some moron in a mini van decided to change lanes without looking and got about 6in from mewould have kicked his car but the wife got to freaked out aznd kept yelling for me to slow down instead of puttin a boot mark in jackass's door people in cars are stupid and dont give bikes the respect we deserve they think if your not in a car or truck you should'nt be on the road, to hell with them

Old 05-20-2007, 08:34 PM

anybody had the problem of someone throwing a coke bottle at themgoin down the highway? a bag of marbles would have came in real handy that day

Old 05-20-2007, 10:28 PM

i thought bout velcroing a chain to my jacket somhow so i can get some payback on some of these jackass people

Old 05-20-2007, 11:04 PM

curious...anyone carry a air horn(like the ones used for sporting events? since the train horn needs a huge air compressor. might come in handy

Old 05-21-2007, 06:11 AM

there are a lot of ********* out there. ican't stand women that drive 4WD's while chatting on their phones . i think after awhile we all develope a sixth sense about the cars around us and get the feeling that they are going to do something stupid.

Old 05-21-2007, 10:14 AM

Are you kididng i deal with that everyday in NYC, drivers don't see you they, theydon't care and the cabbies i just wanna pass by them as i stick my leg out and kick there miror off so they could at least have a justified excuse for not seeing me. Uh I hate them...

Old 05-21-2007, 05:56 PM

I honk everywhere I go. Its a very common practice to ride with high beams and honking around here. We take precaustions because of situation like this. Honk away my friend, to everyone and anyone. Dont assume the will do the right or a smart thing.

Old 05-21-2007, 06:57 PM

ORIGINAL: alekinci

I honk everywhere I go. Its a very common practice to ride with high beams and honking around here. We take precaustions because of situation like this. Honk away my friend, to everyone and anyone. Dont assume the will do the right or a smart thing.
I completely agree with this, I ride with the high beam on during the day, and agree with the poster about the 6th sense for stupid drivers, ie the big SUV's, not saying they're all stupid, they just have a reputation for being that way.

"Don't distract me while I'm driving, I'm on the phone and trying to close a million dollar deal here."

Feel free to use that quote, I stole it from a funny guy.

Quick Reply: just wana vent..