just got jacked for $850

Search this Thread

Old 03-08-2006, 01:38 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default just got jacked for $850

So I just got jack by some guy named Chad Allen. I put a post in the "wanted" section of this site wanted link and i got an email back from this guy. He sent me shots of the fairings and wanted $850. I asked him why he was selling and he told me that he was doing a 05 conversion on the plastics. He really knew what he was talking about. He gave me his phone number 972-746-7223 (flowermound texas) and we talked for a couple of days and I felt really good about this so I asked how he wanted to transfer the money (usually money order or paypal is a big no-no) but he said a wire-transfer to his checking account. I thought to myself, " if he has a checking account then he gave the bank his name adress and ss#" So I sent the money and he immediately cut all contact with me. So i called my police dept. they straight told me they wouldn't do anything for me and to contact the flower mound police. A detective also said he heard of someone using another persons account while said person was out of the counrty. Which means I am totally f$#%d! I called the actual bank and they the account was active and not being used fraudulently. So i called the flowermound police dept and as soon as I mentioned Chad allen they totally knew who I was talking about. They said that this guy was just ripping people off left and right. I just think this is ballsy for someone to use their real name and info to scam someone. Furthermore, since this was done interstate and through a bank. This is considered an fbi matter (wire fraud) thus a felony. I need everyones help to catch this fool cause I am not letting this one go. Any ideas on finding out ss#'s adress and parents names that kinda deal.
Also moderators, is it possible to find out what 28 people looked at my post so i can find an ip address?

Old 03-08-2006, 01:58 AM
Default RE: just got jacked for $850

what does the FBI say?

Old 03-08-2006, 02:46 AM

for address should be pretty easy...just do a reverse directory lookup online using name & city/state, or phone number

also, what method of payment did you end up making to him...depending can you stop payment on it through your side?

good luck bro

Old 03-08-2006, 02:49 AM

just left him a nasty message for ya!

Old 03-08-2006, 04:31 AM

Well I know some guys in the flowermound police dept (or used to ) if the detective is still there I'll talk to him I'm gonna be in that area on the 18th it's been a while bout 5 yrs since I was round there but if he is there he will take care of some things. I would call but since Im gonna b in town itll be nice to give him a surprise visit. also I'l get this guys address and go by to play a little detective myself it ought to be fun so I'll keep you posted. I'll tell him you ordered parts and you sent me to pickem up.

Old 03-08-2006, 06:12 AM
Muz

I guess he didn't give you the name he went under on this site. he might of been a lurker anyway.

Old 03-08-2006, 01:49 PM

i think i may be able to help you out here with that phone number you gave me. i'll look up the info and see what i can find...hopefully i can post up his info a little later today

Old 03-08-2006, 01:54 PM

OKAY! looks like i found some info pretty fast.

with that phone number you gave...its a sprint phone account.

Name on the account: Perfect Ten Cycles
Social on the account: 463-79-2416
Address:

1313 Rustic Timbers LN
Flowermound, TX 75028

Contact phone number on account: 972-539-4064

Hope that helps you. i would be extremely pissed too if someone tried to jack me. if i can get you anymore info on this guy...i will...but this is all i got for now.

Old 03-08-2006, 02:10 PM

Wish You luck..... I dropped you an email...... AND Let us all know how everything is going!! OK

GOOD LUCK!

Old 03-08-2006, 05:16 PM

ORIGINAL: smarterben

OKAY! looks like i found some info pretty fast.

with that phone number you gave...its a sprint phone account.

Name on the account: Perfect Ten Cycles
Social on the account: 463-79-2416
Address:

1313 Rustic Timbers LN
Flowermound, TX 75028

Contact phone number on account: 972-539-4064

Hope that helps you. i would be extremely pissed too if someone tried to jack me. if i can get you anymore info on this guy...i will...but this is all i got for now.
How did you get all this info if you don't mind me asking.

Sorry to hear about that Netto. Catch him, beat him and take his bike.

Quick Reply: just got jacked for $850