just bought my first bike... *pics*

Search this Thread

Old 05-31-2006, 06:36 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default just bought my first bike... *pics*

this is my first bike, im still breakin it in. only 260 on her so far. pics taken right down the road from my house. here she is.....

Old 05-31-2006, 11:30 PM
Default RE: just bought my first bike... *pics*

Nice bike! You said first bike, have you taken the MSF Beginners Course? I strongly suggest it if it haven't.

I saw 06 orange tribal and noticed it had a glossy lower, and wondered if that came stock? I was looking at getting one for my 06 Red/Black 600RR. Any future mods you have in mind?

Enjoy the bike, ride safe!

Old 05-31-2006, 11:33 PM

congrats on the new bike!!! I've had mine since April. 1400 miles and still lovin it. I took off the passenger pegs, put a finder eliminator on it as well. Leaving the pipe stock.

[IMG]local://upfiles/3699/35319ECB91144F53AC890BDB5F27A480.jpg[/IMG]

Old 06-01-2006, 06:41 PM

ORIGINAL: RL600

Nice bike! You said first bike, have you taken the MSF Beginners Course? I strongly suggest it if it haven't.

I saw 06 orange tribal and noticed it had a glossy lower, and wondered if that came stock? I was looking at getting one for my 06 Red/Black 600RR. Any future mods you have in mind?

Enjoy the bike, ride safe!
no, i havent taken the MSF course.. i dont even know what that stands for. lol. yes the glossy lower is stock. i think im just gonna leave here stock, she already scares me being WAY faster than my Cobra.

Old 06-01-2006, 10:14 PM

My brother's friend in Gilbert, AZ has one of these. Let me tell all who haven't seen one of these babies in the sunlight... pictures don't do it any justice. What you really don't see in the picture or at the dealer is the sparkle in the paint. It really stands out in sunlight!

Great choice in bike!

Old 06-01-2006, 10:29 PM

MSF - Motorcycle Safety Foundation. Should help lower cost of insurance and it's just a good course to take, whether you are experienced or not.

My advice, take the course!!

Old 06-02-2006, 02:56 PM

ORIGINAL: mjflagg

My brother's friend in Gilbert, AZ has one of these. Let me tell all who haven't seen one of these babies in the sunlight... pictures don't do it any justice. What you really don't see in the picture or at the dealer is the sparkle in the paint. It really stands out in sunlight!

Great choice in bike!
thanks man and you are very true.... that orange is wicked in teh sun!!!!

Old 06-02-2006, 04:06 PM

Hey nice bike. I got the same thing back in March and haven't even put 600 miles on it yet. After I bought it I wasn't sure if the whole orange was what I wanted, but it cool. It's my first bike too but for some reason, it's easy to ride for me. You'll get used to it. Be sure to take a beginner's riders course though, it teaches you a lot, and make sure you get sliders on it before you go do anything stupid and ruin the tiger. Just some helpful hints.

Old 06-02-2006, 07:23 PM

Welcome to the forum.

+1 on the MSF course, especially since this is your bike, whoa!

Be EZ

Old 06-06-2006, 02:01 PM

MSF=Motorcycle Satefty Foundation and you should definately take one. and good idea on keeping it stock less hassle with law enforcement. i know people get tired of me preaching it but it is true. the less they hassle me the happier i am with them. you may want to pick up some bar end sliders made of delrin plastic not metal, frame sliders, maybe a steering damper, spool sliders again made of plastic, and if you want a sportech windscreen(they are d.o.t. marked and legal)

Quick Reply: just bought my first bike... *pics*