Search this Thread

Old 09-28-2006, 02:58 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: i'm getting an 07 cbr

what a useless thread.

Old 09-28-2006, 03:38 PM

Bragging. No. Never. I don't brag. Don't get amusement from that at all. I have lots of values, but oh well. Some are fortuante that others.

Old 09-28-2006, 07:17 PM

you guys think it's worth it to wait till feb for an 07 or just get an 06 now
and what's your opinion on gsx-r600?
my dad was leaning more towards that one.

Old 09-28-2006, 07:58 PM

i like the gsx-r's but i've always been a honda guy, lol. but you honestly cant go wrong with either.

haha, when i was graduating, my mom and dad had both just bought brand new cars, lol which is the WORST possible time to try to get a car out of them, lol! they offered to buy me something used, and it probably would have been something nice, but i figured it just save and get something myself. bad idea, lol. but i guess its something to be proud of..

my parents both love motorcycles, and my dad still has the same honda that he bought when he was just a little older than i am, and my grandparents both rode their own hondas up until 10 or so years ago, so pretty much, i didnt have to do much talking, they convinced me lol. and its especially easy to get the ole man excited when he knows ill let him ride my bike that he didnt have to pay a cent for, lol.

Old 09-28-2006, 09:23 PM
Retired Moderator
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: rubbercement

you guys think it's worth it to wait till feb for an 07 or just get an 06 now
and what's your opinion on gsx-r600?
my dad was leaning more towards that one.
GET A 2006 600RR BEFORE THEY'RE GONE FOR GOOD! I personally don't care for the 07's as much as the 06. I'm extremely happy with the 06 I have.

But I believe the Suzukis (all of them) are the most hideously ugly bikes I have ever seen (opinion). The Hayabusa takes home the trophy when it comes to shear, face cringing uglyness (fact). And the 600, 750 and 1000 GSX-R's are just as bad in my opinion. I HATE the cyclopse looking headlight setup. If they went with a split-double headlight design, they could look much better.

AND!!!!!

The Suzuki GSX-R's are getting to the point where everyone has one. In the sport compact scence, all you see are freaking Honda Civics right???!!! Same goes for bikes, ALL I see everywhere are freaking gixxers and their arrogant owners (most of the gixxer guys around here are buttholes). They are the Honda Civics of the bike world. Anyway, you get what you like, I just don't care for them one bit. That's why I bought a Honda, you can never go wrong with a Honda.

Old 09-28-2006, 11:37 PM

yeah i agree with you on that.
gsxr are overplayed. i would as far to say that 3/4 of the sport bikes i see are gsxr