i want a cbr but...

Search this Thread

Old 10-19-2008, 08:49 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default i want a cbr but...

i am thinking about buying a 2008 or 2009 cbr this year but the thing is with the brand new ninja that is totally redone i may not have the top bike. Do you guys think the brand new ninja is going to be faster than our cbr. I mean i would love either a honda or kawasaki but i have kawasaki quads because honda quads just dont match and i would like to keep a brand thing going, but hey im not here to bash honda. can you guys like tell me why the cbr is a better bike and why i should go honda.

Old 10-19-2008, 09:11 PM
Default RE: i want a cbr but...

your asking a honda forum if you should go with a kawasaki. oh boy. but to answer your question i have an 08 and i love it. you need to just do some research and find the bike that best suits you.

Old 10-19-2008, 09:17 PM

whats the point of having the top bike? are you going to push that extra 0.1 second faster out of it?

plus ninjas look ugly as sin. Hell if you can live with it go for it

Old 10-19-2008, 10:18 PM

i dont think the new ninjas are fast at all compaired. cbr's have better lowers, better mids, maybe less up top, but who needs that? cbr's are sick as hell and look way better. im biased but i say go honda!

Old 10-19-2008, 11:22 PM
Retired Moderator
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

You honestly think that you'll even have the ability to push each bike to the limit to tell the difference of having the "top bike"? You'll never notice, EVER. And the new Kawi's are butt-*** ugly and have a poor fit and finish. Go with the Honda........reliability. great chassis and it looks SO much better than the Kawi.

Old 10-19-2008, 11:36 PM
Registered Users
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

just look at at MotoGP or read any magazine which bike comes in 1st, 2nd and so for and i can tell you for sure its not Kawasaki and its not even close
sorry buddy

Old 10-20-2008, 12:13 AM

thats all i needed to hear guys. haha your all right the ninja is ugly as sin and i can die at top speed of ninja and top speed of cbr. your right. just a question here. i really really love the way the 600 cbr has the under seat exhause, why did kawi go away from it and do you see honda going away from it as well. i hope not becasue i just love the look of it. also do you have any sound clips of a new cbr running and revving. if you could take one , i would love it.

Old 10-20-2008, 12:14 AM

and honda is, best on earth.

Old 10-20-2008, 12:54 AM

^^^ yeeeeeeeeeeeeah it is

go to the mod section there should be an official exhaust sticky at the top.

as far as the raitings in those magazines go i think its r6, cbr, ninja, gsx. from frist to last. but thats mostly created from track testrides so its really up to what your using it for. i know people that have r6's and cant even use the power band at allcuz its made to be a track bike

Old 10-20-2008, 10:45 AM

if you go on youtube you can find a crap load of videos of cbr exhausts. pretty much any exhaust you can think of that fits a cbr is on there. i think that once honda comes out with the new 600rr body style you will see the same type of exhaust, just like the rest of them. they have already done it to the 1000rr.