HONDA WINS!!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-02-2006, 01:24 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default HONDA WINS!!!

Lets give it up to Josh Hayes for spanking the r6's and all others in the Formula Xtreme Championship. He did it with the best bike made to date, the Honda CBR600RR!!! For those who do not know, this is the ***** out class with the most mods. Now we need to keep our fingers crossed for Nicky Hayden to do the same in Moto GP. There are two races left and he leads second place Valentino Rossi by 12 points. Go Nicky!!! Anyone else love these races?

Old 10-02-2006, 06:40 PM
Retired Moderator
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: HONDA WINS!!!

Love them to the point where I realize I was born in the wrong country, lol. Screw Nascar, bring on MotoGP!

Old 10-02-2006, 06:46 PM

Love them to the point where I realize I was born in the wrong country, lol. Screw Nascar, bring on MotoGP!
+1

Old 10-02-2006, 09:00 PM
CBRF 2009 AOTY !!

Glad to see both Honda and Josh win. He is a really nice guy and deserves the championship. I hope I'm wrong but I think Nicky could be in trouble. I use to watch both these guys race here in Tx at the club level and they were both great. Nicky use to run circles around every1 and he was barley tall enough to sit on the bike. I do love this coutry, but it is a shame we are so far behind the rest of the world when it comes to bike racing. like Blue Fox said, " SCREW NASCAR". And SCREW HARLY DAVIDSON. They too are as much to blame for the motorcycle ignorance of the U.S. Anyways, that's my 2 cents

GOOOOOOOOOO NICKY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!

Old 10-03-2006, 01:50 AM
Retired Moderator
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: rsp919

Glad to see both Honda and Josh win. He is a really nice guy and deserves the championship. I hope I'm wrong but I think Nicky could be in trouble. I use to watch both these guys race here in Tx at the club level and they were both great. Nicky use to run circles around every1 and he was barley tall enough to sit on the bike. I do love this coutry, but it is a shame we are so far behind the rest of the world when it comes to bike racing. like Blue Fox said, " SCREW NASCAR". And SCREW HARLY DAVIDSON. They too are as much to blame for the motorcycle ignorance of the U.S. Anyways, that's my 2 cents

GOOOOOOOOOO NICKY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!
ROTFLMAO!!!! SCREW HARLEY!!!! LOL! Yeah, I hope no one took that wrong though. I LOVE the US, (greatest country on earth!), --BUT-- I HATE the fact that Motorcycle Racing hardly has a following here. I tell people I race bikes and they reply "yeah, our son does that". NO I DON'T RACE ON DIRT! - I say it with a Cartman like anger.

Can't wait until I get the sponsorship to go pro though. Can't wait until that day.

Old 10-03-2006, 03:50 AM

lol nascar makes me laugh
let's drive around in circles

Old 10-03-2006, 12:18 PM

I love all forms of racing to be honest. But I agree that motorcycle racing is FAR from being appreciated in this country. I couldn't break myself away from SPEED channel yesterday watching the re-runs.

I'm pulling for Honda's Nick H here at the end!! I truly hope he wins.

Old 10-03-2006, 02:35 PM

Yeah it really sucks that the races are on saturdays and if we're lucky we can watch the replay on sunday. If not we have to wait till Tuesday, like i'm watching right now. So you have FIM, AMA and moto GP, which has the best racers, Moto GP? Who gets paid the most? Who is the best street racer? Ben Spies, Matt Mladin, Nicky Hayden, Valentino Rossi, Jamie Hacking or Loris Capirossi to name a few. I hate to say it but i would say Valentino Rossi. He use to ride for Honda and now rides for yamaha. If his piece of junk yamaha engine didn't give out in an earlier race this season, he might be in first. So you need a good rider and a great machine...ie. HONDA!!!

Old 10-03-2006, 03:33 PM

Blue Fox Date 10/2/2006 4:40:56 PM

Man im in the same boat here. I remember when it was speed vision and all they had was racing and not 7 difert nascar shows. You would get all the europeon series races and time from time some of the azn classes as well. I do wish I was in another country as far as racing goes. but thats about it. Love the U.S. but we need more racing. And more fan apreciation of racing. We are getting there. I went to the GP this year in Laguna Seca and the amount of people was great. Everyone was into it. Blowing air horns face painting the flags trash talking it was great. Minus the heat perfect.

Old 10-10-2006, 03:34 PM
CBRF 2009 AOTY !!

HONDA 600RR WINS AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Charpentier wins World Supersport on a HONDA CBR600RR.

WOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOO

Quick Reply: HONDA WINS!!!