HELP!!!! anyone have or heard about 2003 600rr BAD BOY EDITION!

Search this Thread

Old 01-23-2006, 01:05 PM
Retired Mod
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: HELP!!!! anyone have or heard about 2003 600rr BAD BOY EDITION!

i couldn't find any info on any cbr "bad boy" special edition bikes. my guess is that whatever dealer originally received it modified it for sale. ive seen dealers do this before. but who really cares if they made it up or whether it is factory. bottom line is whether you like it or not. and obviously you do. so post some pictures and let us see what it looks like.

Old 01-23-2006, 08:38 PM

you did very well thats a good price for a bike with 3k miles on it plus a warrienty till 2009

Old 01-23-2006, 10:18 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: turbomiata

oh and mazda joe. thanx for being a dick.
LOL. I agree with Don. No need to jump on the guy people.

Turbo, you did get a good deal. You might have been sold a "story" but along with it came a nice bike. Anyways, there is no reason for anyone to jump on you. It's not like you tried to talk a guy into committing fraud or anything. (Check prior posts to understand that comment )

I would like to see what the person who sold you the bike says if you were to question his "Bad Boy" edition claim.

"Ignorance does not equal stupidity."

Old 01-23-2006, 11:39 PM

jesus christ, this forum never ceases to amaze me with the amount of dumbasses that are on it.

Old 01-23-2006, 11:52 PM

and your refering too???? Dont forget your on here.............

Old 01-24-2006, 12:26 AM
Retired Mod

ORIGINAL: 600RRJOE

jesus christ, this forum never ceases to amaze me with the amount of dumbasses that are on it.
this is a good way to get the moderators to "BoNeS_JoNeS" you. just be nice man. the only dumb questions are the ones that aren't asked.

Old 01-24-2006, 12:34 AM

Bad Boy Edition huh???? LMAO if you want info on the "Bad Boy edition" CBR just do a google search on " Idiots buying bikes" !

That is the dumbest thing I have ever heard! I can't even believe someone would even come on here and say something that dumb.....and don't you research things before you buy them????

Use common sense man!!! [sm=rant.gif]

And how can you blame 600RRjoe for flaming this dude...you should all be flaming him.... thats what forums are for....it's called tuff love!!

stop being a bunch of panzies and just tell this dude he got jacked!

Old 01-24-2006, 12:42 AM
Retired Mod

ORIGINAL: Dr.Spank

stop being a bunch of panzies and just tell this dude he got jacked!
i dont think he got jacked. he paid a reasonable price for a low milage bike with 3 years left on the warrenty and a totally custom paint job. who cares if its factory, dealer made, or backyard customized. the end result is the same. a very unique and cool looking bike. and why blame him is he was misled by a shady dealer. if someone that i was supposed to trust and did business with told me something that i didn't know anything about, i would ask around too.

Old 01-24-2006, 12:43 AM
Retired Administrator

Nicely put NINE2NINE...

Why would you think a forum is for bashing people? Forums are here so you can ask any questions to need to. I'm just sorry you have to listen to some rants every now and then. But as long as the rants don't get out of hand... they have their right to an opinion too.

He paid 6300 for a mint condition, low mileage 03 600RR with extended warranty. That's a bad deal?

Old 01-24-2006, 01:44 AM

ya thanx alot. i just wanted info on my bike. i didnt want people ripping my head off for asking questions. and no its not a shaddy dealing and i deff. didnt get ripped off. i called the dealer today, and they did all of the work at the dealership. it turns out that it was the window display bike for the RR, and when 2004 rolled around they sold it becuase the 04's were comming out. and i thought this forum was for questions, so people can get knowlegde on bikes. im sorry if some of you think that im a "dumbass" for just asking if anyone has ever heard of the bike before. some of u people need to chill out a bit. i think some of u might actully b jealous becuase i own a factory freak, and i got such a good deal on it. after i bought it, the guy got all the paperwork and manuals for me and then he realized that he still had the warrenty till 09', after the fact that i already paid him. so i got a hell of a deal

Quick Reply: HELP!!!! anyone have or heard about 2003 600rr BAD BOY EDITION!